Wiki Posts
Search

BCN-CDG on AIR FRANCE

Search this Thread

Old Jan 8, 2016, 12:43 pm
Original Poster

Programs: DL DM UA AA Hilton Starwood
BCN-CDG on AIR FRANCE

Which terminal in BCN does Air France fly from to CDG?
T1 or T2
Old Jan 8, 2016, 1:20 pm

Programs: AF/KL FB Plat 4L, VA Vel Silver, BA EC, LH M&M
I could tell you, but you should learn to look it up yourself. One option is the website of the airport (google: Barcelona airport), the other option is the wikipedia entry about the airport (google: Barcelona airport wiki). Takes less than a minute.
Old Jan 8, 2016, 1:26 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue Platinum for life/Club2000 Ultimate, Accor ALL Diamond
Originally Posted by cityflyer369
I could tell you, but you should learn to look it up yourself. One option is the website of the airport (google: Barcelona airport), the other option is the wikipedia entry about the airport (google: Barcelona airport wiki). Takes less than a minute.
I was about to post exactly the same answer. I don't understand why people ask that kind of questions on a forum, while it takes 1 min to find the answer on the airport website
Old Jan 9, 2016, 2:48 am
Suspended

Programs: BA, SQ, EK, FB, SPG
Originally Posted by Goldorak
I was about to post exactly the same answer. I don't understand why people ask that kind of questions on a forum, while it takes 1 min to find the answer on the airport website
^ Especially coming from someone who has been a member for more than a dozen years
Old Jan 9, 2016, 10:25 pm

There are many terminals in Barcelona's airport. There is a terminal one and there is a terminal two.

There are many airplanes that land in Barcelona. They fly flights and can have flight numbers, like flight number one, or flight number two...

On the minitel Airfrance used to release the secret numbers. There were number ones and there were number twos.

Then came l'internet and then came le Google. Air France's secrets were out and noone got lost in Barcelona's airport.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.