Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Wine list (business) - November 2015

Search this Thread

Old Dec 4, 2015, 2:26 pm
Original Poster

Wine list (business) - November 2015

Hi, I had a great wine on my flight to Cape Town last month on AF, but forgot to take a picture of the menu.

I had asked the crew on my flight back (yesterday), but the wine menu had changed.... Does anyone know what red wine options were in business class last month (November, 2015)? Or have a scan of the wine menu?

All I remember is that it was a grand vin and a red wine... (I am not a wine expert... really a novice as you can tell).

Thanks in advance for your help!
Old Dec 5, 2015, 2:12 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist, Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club

Programs: AF/KL Life Plat, BA GGL+GfL, ALL Plat, Hilton Diam, Marriott Gold, blablablah, etc
Why don't you write to customer service or post on facebook or twitter, I'm sure they will be able to find out for you!
Old Dec 6, 2015, 4:41 pm
Suspended

There is a trip report on AF J last month that has a photo of the wine menu. Not sure if that is the same as the OP's flight though.
Old Dec 7, 2015, 5:59 am

Programs: ❶❷ ใจ ± ♪♪♪ 7ľł © ™
I have some from last month (November) so if its not the right one in the trip report let me know and I'll take a look for you.
Old Mar 21, 2016, 12:30 pm

Is there anyway to find out in advance to find out the wine list from IAH>CDG for my business class flight in mid April? I enjoy good wines but am not as educated am my sommelier friend so would like him to look it over before we leave.

TIA,
Clay
Old Mar 22, 2016, 2:07 am

Programs: FB Plat for life, FB PC, M&M FT, Hertz President (+ many low tier cards)
Originally Posted by Clay Clayton
Is there anyway to find out in advance to find out the wine list from IAH>CDG for my business class flight in mid April? I enjoy good wines but am not as educated am my sommelier friend so would like him to look it over before we leave.

TIA,
Clay
I'll be flying that route early April and normally the wine list should stay the same. I'll check it out for you.
Old Mar 22, 2016, 5:52 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: FB , BA Gold

TIA,
Clay
You wont be served anything that a sommelier would rave about.
Old Mar 22, 2016, 11:55 am

Originally Posted by Zembla
I'll be flying that route early April and normally the wine list should stay the same. I'll check it out for you.
Thanks! and/or Merci!
Old Apr 10, 2016, 6:11 am

Originally Posted by Zembla
Zembia
We depart on Wednesday...any thoughts on wine or anything else to share on the IAH>CDG flight?
TIA
Clay
Old Apr 16, 2016, 1:19 pm

Programs: FB Plat for life, FB PC, M&M FT, Hertz President (+ many low tier cards)
Zembia
We depart on Wednesday...any thoughts on wine or anything else to share on the IAH>CDG flight?
TIA
Clay
I sincerely apologize for not having replied. Especially because I've sort of promised! I hope you did enjoy the choice of wines nonetheless.

For what's worth it. I had a nice Chablis Domaine Saint Claire (Bourgone) with the starter. I enjoyed the not spectacular but decent Chateau Preulliac (Bordeau-Medoc). I didn't take the Langedoq. It seemed to be a pretty chewy wine to me!

As always, the wines in J with AF are never spectacular. But I have the impression they've got their act better together than a few years ago...

Despite my failure to reply, it would be cool to hear your experiences as well

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.