"Time to think option" on mobile app

Old Jul 28, 2021, 2:33 pm

Programs: Flying Blue Platinum, Accor Gold
I used the Time to Think option earlier this month and I had 72h to make the payment (which was quite surprising, I deliberately paid 48h to see that it actually works well). But I see inconsistencies, sometimes it's free, other times I have to pay 5 euros.
Old Jul 29, 2021, 2:14 am

Programs: Der 5* FTL
There's a difference between the AF time-to-think and KL time-to-think, I think.
Old Jul 29, 2021, 2:23 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue Platinum for life/Club2000 Ultimate, Accor ALL Diamond
Originally Posted by curiousexplorer
I used the Time to Think option earlier this month and I had 72h to make the payment (which was quite surprising, I deliberately paid 48h to see that it actually works well). But I see inconsistencies, sometimes it's free, other times I have to pay 5 euros.
The time-to-think option in AF app is 24hrs and is free. On AF desktop website, you have to pay a non-refundable fee of 5 or 15 € for short/medium haul or long haul flights, respectively and the time to think is between 24 up to 72hrs depending on destination.
SteveCanary likes this.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.