Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Where to meet arriving passengers at CDG 2E?

Search this Thread

Old Aug 3, 2015, 11:39 pm
Original Poster

Where to meet arriving passengers at CDG 2E?

I will be meeting some fellow travelers at CDG. I arrive before they do. They will be flying on Delta into 2E. On the day of arrival I should know if they arrive into Hall K, L or M. Do I meet them outside of customs at the hall where their arrival gate is located? Or do all 2E arrivals go to one central customs area, and if yes then where is that located in 2E?
Thank you!
Old Aug 4, 2015, 12:03 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue Platinum for life/Club2000 Ultimate, Accor ALL Diamond
Originally Posted by charlesinseattle
Do I meet them outside of customs at the hall where their arrival gate is located? Or do all 2E arrivals go to one central customs area, and if yes then where is that located in 2E?
The latter and, as in all airports, the landside public area is after baggage claim and customs.
Old Aug 4, 2015, 10:34 am
Original Poster

Goldorak,
thank you for your reply. I am new to CDG so this helps. Baggage and Customs for 2E is located in Hall K, I assume?
Old Aug 4, 2015, 8:53 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue Platinum for life/Club2000 Ultimate, Accor ALL Diamond
Originally Posted by charlesinseattle
Baggage and Customs for 2E is located in Hall K, I assume?
Yes they are.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.