Community
Wiki Posts
Search

af 008 cdg to nyc in la premiere

Search this Thread

Old Aug 2, 2015, 9:34 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Ryanair PLATINUM : ) TK GOLD, AZ Gold, Radisson - gold,Marriott - gold
af 008 cdg to nyc in la premiere

I took one week ago an af 008 cdg to nyc in la premiere

What an amazing ground service and a very correct F product but nothing to write home about. The steward who took care of me was just perfect
Old Aug 2, 2015, 11:10 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue Platinum for life/Club2000 Ultimate, Accor ALL Diamond
Originally Posted by ambrogz
What an amazing ground service
I agree at 3000%
I experienced it again yesterday connecting in CDG between 2 long-haul flights in J and it is such a great product ^^^
Old Aug 2, 2015, 11:12 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue Platinum for life/Club2000 Ultimate, Accor ALL Diamond
Originally Posted by ambrogz
I took one week ago an af 008 cdg to nyc in la premiere
Was it the new suite or the old seat ?
Old Aug 3, 2015, 1:21 am

Programs: AF/KL FB Plat ; A3 Gold ; HH Gold ; IHG Plat Amb
Originally Posted by Goldorak
I agree at 3000%
You mean 300% ?

I experienced it again yesterday connecting in CDG between 2 long-haul flights in J and it is such a great product ^^^
Did you pay the 300 EUR fee? how was the process? is it still 300 EUR for platinum members travelling J on a flight without F?

Hope you were not on an F fare on a flight without F.
Old Aug 3, 2015, 5:06 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

Originally Posted by ranskis
You mean 300% ?
Hé hé

Originally Posted by ranskis
Did you pay the 300 EUR fee? how was the process? is it still 300 EUR for platinum members travelling J on a flight without F?

Hope you were not on an F fare on a flight without F.
Yes, I was in J on 2 flights without F with an almost 5hrs connection time, so time to enjoy the service Two limo transfers, massage (proactively pre-booked by my hostess/driver ^), a very good meal, etc.
Yes, I did pay the €300 fee (I think now everybody pays €300, not only plats).
What do you mean on "how was the process" ? If you mean the process of buying the service, very simple : you call La Première line a few days before and that's it. Note that it's subject to availability (the lounge must remain exclusive). I have already been denied (last Christmas) for my party (3 pax) because too many P pax this day at that time of the day.
Old Aug 3, 2015, 5:26 am

Programs: AF/KL FB Plat ; A3 Gold ; HH Gold ; IHG Plat Amb
Thanks for the update! 300 EUR while definitely not cheap is quite worth it when one has a long layover, especially with limo transfers both way. Even more worthwhile if connecting to a flight leaving from 2G
Old Aug 4, 2015, 12:04 am
Original Poster

Programs: Ryanair PLATINUM : ) TK GOLD, AZ Gold, Radisson - gold,Marriott - gold
I took it cause it was a new premiere
I took plenty of pics but dont know how upload them here - silly me
The plane was full. Out of 4 F seats two were upgraded from C - lucky them

I noticed that when they announced that 2 ladies will be picking up 2 passenfers in nyc
Old Sep 30, 2015, 2:48 pm

Hé hé
Yes, I did pay the €300 fee (I think now everybody pays €300, not only plats).
What do you mean on "how was the process" ? If you mean the process of buying the service, very simple : you call La Première line a few days before and that's it. Note that it's subject to availability (the lounge must remain exclusive). I have already been denied (last Christmas) for my party (3 pax) because too many P pax this day at that time of the day.
Does anyone know if the paid first class lounge access is available also for business class passengers traveling on award tickets?
Old Sep 30, 2015, 7:50 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

Originally Posted by agjil
Does anyone know if the paid first class lounge access is available also for business class passengers traveling on award tickets?
Yes. Same rule : as long as there is no P on your flight.
Old Sep 30, 2015, 9:10 pm

Programs: AA ExPlat, DL Plat, Hyatt Diamond, SPG Plat, Hertz PC
Hey Everyone,

I thought I remember reading somewhere you could purchase access to La Premiere lounge in CDG when flying on AF metal in J for 300 euros per person. Did a quick search on the couple of lounge threads but came up empty Does anyone have any info on it? I have a surprise trip planned for my mother and I and this would be the perfect ending to the trip if I could purchase F lounge access and ground experience.

FWIW flying AF 008 booked with skymiles
Old Sep 30, 2015, 9:15 pm

Originally Posted by cshel
But not in La Premiere, right?
Old Oct 1, 2015, 1:45 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

Originally Posted by cshel
Hey Everyone,

I thought I remember reading somewhere you could purchase access to La Premiere lounge in CDG when flying on AF metal in J for 300 euros per person. Did a quick search on the couple of lounge threads but came up empty Does anyone have any info on it? I have a surprise trip planned for my mother and I and this would be the perfect ending to the trip if I could purchase F lounge access and ground experience.

Yes you can when flying J, but only if your flight does not have P. AF008 has P, so not possible for you unfortunately.
Old Oct 1, 2015, 7:54 am

Yes. Same rule : as long as there is no P on your flight.
Sorry, does "P" mean first class?
Old Oct 1, 2015, 9:46 am
Moderator: Flying Blue (Air France & KLM), France and TravelBuzz!

Location: Paris, France, AF F+ Rouge pour toujours, Flying Blue whatever, LH FTL, HHonors Gold, formerly proud SCC Executive, now IC Ambassador, BA down to nobody, Grand Voyageur Le Club
Originally Posted by agjil
Sorry, does "P" mean first class?
Yes.
Old Oct 1, 2015, 4:43 pm

Originally Posted by JOUY31
Yes.
Thanks!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.