Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Nouvelles cabines moyen-courrier / New medium-haul cabins

Search this Thread

Old May 1, 2015, 4:23 am
q

Originally Posted by nicolas75
Some of us had the pleasure to take today the first flight with the new middle-haul seats:
- elegant dark blue leather
- very comfortable
After few recent flights in Economy, I do not find the new seats comfortable at all: legroom seems less than in the past and/or the seat in front has some very discernable hard structure (knees not happy).

In contrast, on a very recent flight on a 320 (seems a new cabin but still old-style seats, namely F-GKXR) things were MUCH better.

Would be interesting to see a study of so-called "legroom" vs seat pitch (and vs weight) for various seat designs. Sensitive info I guess...
Old May 1, 2015, 7:17 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist, Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club

Programs: AF/KL Life Plat, BA GGL+GfL, ALL Plat, Hilton Diam, Marriott Gold, blablablah, etc
Originally Posted by q
After few recent flights in Economy, I do not find the new seats comfortable at all: legroom seems less than in the past and/or the seat in front has some very discernable hard structure (knees not happy).

In contrast, on a very recent flight on a 320 (seems a new cabin but still old-style seats, namely F-GKXR) things were MUCH better.

Would be interesting to see a study of so-called "legroom" vs seat pitch (and vs weight) for various seat designs. Sensitive info I guess...
I don't really understand if you are saying that the old new (fabric) was bad and the new new (leather) was good or the other way round?? Can you clarify if the leather interior is the one you did or did not like??
Old May 1, 2015, 7:45 am
q

Originally Posted by orbitmic
I don't really understand if you are saying that the old new (fabric) was bad and the new new (leather) was good or the other way round?? Can you clarify if the leather interior is the one you did or did not like??
Ah, very confusing isn't it I did not like the new leather interior, to be precise I did not like the (unavoidable) feel of the seat in front.
Old May 1, 2015, 10:10 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist, Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club

Programs: AF/KL Life Plat, BA GGL+GfL, ALL Plat, Hilton Diam, Marriott Gold, blablablah, etc
Originally Posted by q
Ah, very confusing isn't it I did not like the new leather interior, to be precise I did not like the (unavoidable) feel of the seat in front.
OK thanks!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.