Wiki Posts
Search

Longhaul Premium Economy and Lounges

Search this Thread

Old Apr 14, 2015, 5:40 am
Original Poster

Programs: UA Gold
Longhaul Premium Economy and Lounges

I'm flying on several long haul flights in Premium Economy in the next few weeks and I had some questions about lounge access. Last time I flew PE through Paris, I was changing to a european flight and I was given free lounge access in Terminal 2F in paris. However, currently on the website it says that you have to pay for lounge access flying in Premium Economy. If I remember correctly from last time I flew, it was the case that in Premium Economy you had to pay for lounge access in cities other than Paris and Amsterdam, but in those cities lounge access was free. Has this changed?
Old Apr 14, 2015, 2:00 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue Platinum for life/Club2000 Ultimate, Accor ALL Diamond
Yes it has changed. There is no more Premium economy on medium-haul flights and so no more free lounge access in CDG and AMS. Long-haul PE customers can buy lounge access in CDG, AMS and many outstations.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.