Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Air France, KLM, and Other Partners | Flying Blue > Air France Frequence Plus
Reload this Page >

CDG Long layover, Can I go to departure lounge then exit out to Paris?

CDG Long layover, Can I go to departure lounge then exit out to Paris?

Old Apr 18, 2015, 1:07 pm
Original Poster

Programs: DL Gold / AA Gold
Thanks for all the replies.

I'm probably not going through all the trouble, especially if I don't speak French. Never had a positive experience communicating with French authorities.
I will try my luck at 2C and before leaving CDG will try ask around if I can pull this off.
Old Apr 19, 2015, 1:20 am

Programs: FB Plat for Life, UAMP, BAEC, Accor ALL Platinum, Marriott silver, Hilton, Meliá silver.
Originally Posted by JohnnyRockets
(...) I'm probably not going through all the trouble, especially if I don't speak French. Never had a positive experience communicating with French authorities.(...)
That is certainly the wisest thing to do.

Even though leaving 2E airside is doable, it certainly would not come without a bunch of hassles.
Old Apr 22, 2015, 3:14 am
Original Poster

Programs: DL Gold / AA Gold
Happy to report back that I do run into half trouble.
So I ended doing the experiment in the evening. The first TSA(counterpart) just waived on for me to go back out through the scanner. The second one at the scanner asked for my BP but let me go (I was in the wrong concourse). YMMV

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.