FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   Air France Frequence Plus (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/air-france-frequence-plus-376/)
-   -   Air France lounges and contract lounges master thread (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/air-france-frequence-plus/1642007-air-france-lounges-contract-lounges-master-thread.html)

jms_uk Jun 19, 15 8:11 am

Originally Posted by olivedel (Post 24995370)
Absolutely impossible if you do not hold a boarding pass for a flight departing in T1.

That's what I thought as well, but was somewhat confused with the text from the lounge Club...

Goldorak Jun 19, 15 12:11 pm

Originally Posted by jms_uk (Post 24995634)
That's what I thought as well, but was somewhat confused with the text from the lounge Club...

I confirm Olivedel's assessment: not possible.

joyu12 Jun 20, 15 11:42 am

Any one know how the lounge offering in TLS is? I see it's an airport lounge but is it any good (for a domestic lounge)?

Goldorak Jun 21, 15 2:34 am

Originally Posted by joyu12 (Post 25001017)
Any one know how the lounge offering in TLS is? I see it's an airport lounge but is it any good (for a domestic lounge)?

It's certainly nothing to write home about, but it's a quite pleasant place. It's clearly designed as a medium-haul flights lounge, so minimal food offering but decent selection of drinks. I would not pay for a specific access to this lounge, but if you have free access to it thanks to your class of travel or your FFP status, give it a try.

HasteFlier Jun 21, 15 8:49 am

Originally Posted by Goldorak (Post 25003295)
It's certainly nothing to write home about, but it's a quite pleasant place. It's clearly designed as a medium-haul flights lounge, so minimal food offering but decent selection of drinks. I would not pay for a specific access to this lounge, but if you have free access to it thanks to your class of travel or your FFP status, give it a try.

Agree. If my memory is correct, there is a rather decent Muscat, and some nice snacks, such as mini-saucisson, small vache qui rit flavored cubes and so. There's a nice, cozy seating area on the second floor as well.

Goldorak Jun 24, 15 1:49 pm

TLV - Tel Aviv Ben Gurion (term 3) - DAN lounge

Name of the lounge : TLV - Tel Aviv Ben Gurion (T3) - DAN lounge

Location : there are 3 DAN lounges in T3 : concourses B, C, D. AF is departing from concourse B (at least for my flight) but the B-lounge was closed. I don't know if it's closed at that time of the day or a temporary/permanent closure. Too bad, as the B lounge was just in front of AF gate. Pax are directed to the other DAN lounges. But I have the feeling they are all the same (crap ;))

Opening Hours : I believe it's 24/24 as there are flights all night

Entry requirements : usual rules. They made a photocopy of my BP and my FB card, despite the fact the number and status was well printed on the BP.

Food offer : limited to snacks, a few salads and hummous.

Drinks offer : quite limited : one white and one red Israeli wine, soft drinks, fruit juices, water (still only). No hard liquors.

Services
Wifi: yes, free (no password required). Specific lounge network, but TLV has free wifi in the entire facility.
Showers: no
Toilets: yes (inside the lounge)
Quiet zone: no
Loungers/sleep area: no
Business area: no
Spa: no
TV area: no
Passengers are called: yes, but mostly for last calls
Information screen: no (surprisingly)
Newspapers: no

Other information
Number of seats: about 100
Level of noise: quite high as the room is not so big
Design: as we would say in French : bof ! :D
View: nice view on the apron
Multi floors: no
Terrace: no
Smoking area: no
Direct boarding: no

Overall, a not-very-nice lounge

bodory Jul 7, 15 6:39 am

Originally Posted by bodory (Post 24991096)
I am sitting in the new BOD lounge right now. Very nice. There is no more code to type to enter but a dragon is there. It still smells new furniture. Some AF staff has been sent from Paris to manage the opening.

Originally Posted by Goldorak (Post 24992219)
Thanks. Can you share pictures of it ?

Originally Posted by bodory (Post 24994434)
Unfortunately no :(

Here are some pics (not by myself) : http://thedesignair.net/2015/07/07/a...e-in-bordeaux/

Carel1 Jul 7, 15 7:06 am

New Lounge in WAW

The new AF/KLM lounge in Warsaw is called the Business Lounge and is situated near gate 32. Nice and modern lounge with a good offer of food and drinks. Yesterday afternoon it was very quiet, about 4 other visitors.

olivedel Jul 9, 15 12:43 am

My recent experience at VIE confirms that:
- When ticketed on an AF-operating flight, you can access the airport-operated JET lounge
- When ticketed on an OS-operating flight, you can access the Austrian Business lounge

This has been confirmed to me by the check-in agent.
Wiki updated.

Nephilim199 Jul 23, 15 12:00 pm

Hello everybody,

I am flying from AGP to PPT next month. It will be on premium economy from CDG - LAX and LAX - PPT. However, I have a more than 10h stop-over at LAX. I read that Premium economy customers can access lounges by paying a fee. However, I did not see any lounge at LAX in AF website.
I am not leaving the airport as I've visited L.A twice and I don't want to be waiting for 10 hours.
Anybody could help me? Any lounge at the International Terminal you can access by paying a fee? I have some skymiles (around 15.000), but I don't think that'd help lol

Thanks

Goldorak Jul 24, 15 7:19 am

Originally Posted by Nephilim199 (Post 25161803)
Hello everybody,

I am flying from AGP to PPT next month. It will be on premium economy from CDG - LAX and LAX - PPT. However, I have a more than 10h stop-over at LAX. I read that Premium economy customers can access lounges by paying a fee. However, I did not see any lounge at LAX in AF website.
I am not leaving the airport as I've visited L.A twice and I don't want to be waiting for 10 hours.
Anybody could help me? Any lounge at the International Terminal you can access by paying a fee? I have some skymiles (around 15.000), but I don't think that'd help lol

Thanks

I directed you to this thread in order for you to know which lounge you can access flying AF from LAX, but there was no need re-asking the same questions here. Multiple posting is not allowed on FT.

sfvoyage Jul 25, 15 7:48 am

printer at CDG?

Is there a printer for customer use at the AF J lounge at CDG? If so, do they charge to print out one page? (Not sure exactly which lounge I'll be visiting, but I'll be on the CDG-JNB flight leaving at 23h30.)

tff Jul 25, 15 1:41 pm

Originally Posted by sfvoyage (Post 25170621)
Is there a printer for customer use at the AF J lounge at CDG? If so, do they charge to print out one page? (Not sure exactly which lounge I'll be visiting, but I'll be on the CDG-JNB flight leaving at 23h30.)

Yes there is. You should just ask the lounge agents and they'll print it for you.

sfvoyage Jul 25, 15 3:45 pm

Originally Posted by tff (Post 25171826)
Yes there is. You should just ask the lounge agents and they'll print it for you.

Thanks. The document is in my email account. Can I just print it myself, or do I have to send the document somewhere?

tff Jul 25, 15 4:17 pm

Originally Posted by sfvoyage (Post 25172249)
Thanks. The document is in my email account. Can I just print it myself, or do I have to send the document somewhere?

The couple of times in which I did I had to send it to an email address provided by the lounge agents and they printed it out for me.