FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   Air France Frequence Plus (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/air-france-frequence-plus-376/)
-   -   Air France lounges and contract lounges master thread (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/air-france-frequence-plus/1642007-air-france-lounges-contract-lounges-master-thread.html)

NickB Sep 2, 2020 7:54 am

Originally Posted by San Gottardo (Post 32647107)
I think lounges in 2F are still closed in the evening, right?

Goldorak reported in July (post 1077 in this thread) that the 2F2 one was open in the evening (whereas the 2F1 closes at 6pm) and this is also what is says on the airfrance.com covid page. As I have not set foot in CDG (or any other airport for that matter) for months, I have no direct experience to report, however.

San Gottardo Sep 2, 2020 10:54 am

Originally Posted by NickB (Post 32647157)
Goldorak reported in July (post 1077 in this thread) that the 2F2 one was open in the evening (whereas the 2F1 closes at 6pm) and this is also what is says on the airfrance.com covid page. As I have not set foot in CDG (or any other airport for that matter) for months, I have no direct experience to report, however.

Thank you Nick for finding that post. :tu: I knew it had been mentioned somewhere. I was looking in the Wiki and scrolled back a couple of posts, but after not finding it I did post my question.

Goldorak Sep 2, 2020 1:48 pm

Originally Posted by San Gottardo (Post 32647107)
I think lounges in 2F are still closed in the evening, right?

No, they are now open until last flight.

lynxy Sep 7, 2020 7:53 am

In Vienna, the Sky Lounge near F gates is accessible for KLM in biz or with SkyTeam status. I imagine that it's the same for AF flights.
The problem is that it's clearly not supposed to accommodate that many people, and it's very crowded :(

delanotre Sep 8, 2020 7:56 am

GVA lounge

GVA lounge will re-open next Tuesday 15th September afternoon.

Goldorak Sep 9, 2020 12:07 am

I have updated the wiki with all AF lounges that have reopened as per AF website
https://www.airfrance.fr/FR/fr/commo...oronavirus.htm

Nous sommes heureux de pouvoir rouvrir progressivement certains de nos salons Air France :

- À Paris-Charles de Gaulle : les deux salons moyen-courriers situés au terminal 2F sont ouverts de 5 h 30 à 22 h 00.
Notre salon long-courrier situé au hall K est ouvert de 5 h 30 à 23 h 30.
- À Paris-Orly : les salons des halls 1B et 3
- En France : le salon de Bordeaux
- À l'international : Berlin, Boston, Cayenne, Chicago, Douala, Fort-de-France, Munich, New York, Pointe-à-Pitre, Saint-Denis de La Réunion, Stuttgart et Washington.

offvoice Sep 12, 2020 3:42 am

It seems AF PAX can use the Plaza Premium Lounge at LHR T2. I don’t know if it’s J passenger only or if STE+ as well. That lounge is actually not that bad. Won’t do a full report for this one, but good to know for LHR travelers on the forum that there is indeed an option at T2 until they reopen AF’s terminal

Goldorak Sep 21, 2020 1:16 pm

FLR lounge still closed...it seems that not a single lounge is open in Italy (?) :mad:

TonyHe Sep 21, 2020 1:20 pm

Originally Posted by Goldorak (Post 32691115)
FLR lounge still closed...it seems that not a single lounge is open in Italy (?) :mad:

was in MXP yesterday and closed as well..

maalloc Sep 22, 2020 3:07 am

PRG’s Erste Lounge is open.

They kept the buffet-style with more individual packagings, so it doesn’t feel too different from the Old World offer.

Does anyone with credentials feel like updating the wiki?

PS: PRG airport, while still a ghost town, bit the bullet and re opened the shopping places. They are quite empty, and I feel for the shops, but the overall feeling is way more welcoming than many places these days.

SteveCanary Sep 22, 2020 3:14 am

LIS lounge (ANA) is open as well.
Food and drinks cannot be taken out the food area to the other parts of the lounge and offer seems very limited (no self service except for a few drinks).
I can't update the wiki.

offvoice Sep 22, 2020 3:32 am

Originally Posted by maalloc (Post 32692315)
PRG’s Erste Lounge is open.

They kept the buffet-style with more individual packagings, so it doesn’t feel too different from the Old World offer.

Does anyone with credentials feel like updating the wiki?

PS: PRG airport, while still a ghost town, bit the bullet and re opened the shopping places. They are quite empty, and I feel for the shops, but the overall feeling is way more welcoming than many places these days.

Originally Posted by SteveCanary (Post 32692320)
LIS lounge (ANA) is open as well.
Food and drinks cannot be taken out the food area to the other parts of the lounge and offer seems very limited (no self service except for a few drinks).
I can't update the wiki.

Both have been updated on the wiki. Thanks for reporting.

canadavid Sep 22, 2020 4:16 pm

Lounge in CAI is open.
Hot food and snacks served
Quite difficult to find but it is at the right side after security even if signage tend to make you go to the upper level.

kthomas Sep 22, 2020 4:53 pm

PMO was closed two weeks ago, FWIW...

kthomas Sep 22, 2020 5:10 pm

... otherwise: somewhat confused here: departing CDG Delta One, is the 2E lounge available (and are the showers open)? Thanks.