FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   Air France Frequence Plus (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/air-france-frequence-plus-376/)
-   -   Air France lounges and contract lounges master thread (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/air-france-frequence-plus/1642007-air-france-lounges-contract-lounges-master-thread.html)

gkl Jul 19, 2020 2:21 pm

Originally Posted by bostontraveler (Post 32542984)
what about the main duty free?

was open. in general 2E-K looked quite busy - it was early afternoon with an EK departure and a couple of intercontinental AF flights.

joyu12 Jul 20, 2020 3:14 pm

Originally Posted by Goldorak (Post 32539222)
Information from AF this morning : they mentioned rather beginning of summer 21...
- FDF / PTP / RUN / CAY / PPT : open (disclaimer : this is my interpretation of "DOM-TOM lounges are open")

Can confirm RUN is open based on a discussion with a friend based between Métropole and RUN.

I'd guess ORY 1 lounge reopens in September at the earliest when the small amount of Navette flights returns... And ORY 3 doesn't seem close at all to reopening!

r0gerthat Jul 20, 2020 3:32 pm

Anyone know if AFKL has a lounge in LHR T2 for the time being?

Goldorak Jul 22, 2020 12:16 am

Originally Posted by r0gerthat (Post 32546249)
Anyone know if AFKL has a lounge in LHR T2 for the time being?

No lounge.

Goldorak Jul 23, 2020 12:56 pm

As posted by BRC in another thread : 2E-K lounge will reopen on August 5. :)

offvoice Jul 27, 2020 6:20 am

MRS - Terminal 1: closed until further notice

maalloc Jul 27, 2020 7:05 am

Fellow flyers,

Does anyone know if one of the BRU airport lounges are accessible to Skyteam travelers these days?

Zarmakuizz Jul 28, 2020 3:34 am

Originally Posted by maalloc (Post 32561564)
Fellow flyers,

Does anyone know if one of the BRU airport lounges are accessible to Skyteam travelers these days?

According to the wiki post (go to page 1 to see it):

Belgium
- ZYR : Thalys lounge (business days) Hotel Pullman (1st floor) on week-ends
- BRU : airport lounge (Diamond lounge)
A quick search shows that the Diamond Lounge is closed.
There are no notice about when it will open again.

maalloc Jul 28, 2020 4:00 am

Originally Posted by Zarmakuizz (Post 32563856)
According to the wiki post (go to page 1 to see it):

A quick search shows that the Diamond Lounge is closed.
There are no notice about when it will open again.

Thanks. The goal of my post was to ask travelers that might have up-to-date information... Given how quick these things change, I don't expect LoungeBuddy/Google/other sources to keep track of all re-openings... That said, the BRU airport website also states that all lounges are closed, so it looks like chances to find an open skyteam lounge are pretty slim.

TSE Jul 28, 2020 5:13 am

BOD lounge in terminal A is now open

Zarmakuizz Jul 28, 2020 5:26 am

Could it be worth keeping track of lounge closure/reopening in a separate wiki? And keep a clear separation with that wiki.

Goldorak Jul 29, 2020 12:36 am

Originally Posted by Zarmakuizz (Post 32563980)
Could it be worth keeping track of lounge closure/reopening in a separate wiki? And keep a clear separation with that wiki.

I would suggest to have everything in the same thread and wiki. We could use a sign for each city like * or # and put in legend that it means that the lounge is open.
I have just done it in the wiki (in green) Please have a look and let me know what you think.

maalloc Jul 29, 2020 12:41 am

Originally Posted by Goldorak (Post 32566121)
I would suggest to have everything in the same thread and wiki. We could use a sign for each city like * or # and put in legend that it means that the lounge is open.

Excellent idea.
I'm sure it would be super-helpful to all silent readers of this thread -- heck, I joined FlyerTalk after years of reading it without being subscribed for this very reason!

TSE Jul 29, 2020 1:36 am

Originally Posted by Goldorak (Post 32566121)
I have just done it in the wiki (in green) Please have a look and let me know what you think.

For clarification, in BOD the reopened lounge is the contract lounge in hall A, accessible by elevator to the right after security. Hall B is not currently in use other than the AF service desk. The lounge is larger than the AF lounge. Self service drinks and sandwiches and available as well as Viennoiserie served by the lounge staff.

Goldorak Jul 29, 2020 1:39 pm

Originally Posted by TSE (Post 32566186)
For clarification, in BOD the reopened lounge is the contract lounge in hall A, accessible by elevator to the right after security. Hall B is not currently in use other than the AF service desk. The lounge is larger than the AF lounge. Self service drinks and sandwiches and available as well as Viennoiserie served by the lounge staff.

Thanks for the clarification. Wiki updated.