FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   Air France Frequence Plus (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/air-france-frequence-plus-376/)
-   -   Air France lounges and contract lounges master thread (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/air-france-frequence-plus/1642007-air-france-lounges-contract-lounges-master-thread.html)

Goldorak Mar 25, 2016 12:58 am

Originally Posted by NoStressHere (Post 26379549)
Looking like a movie on the ipad for wife and I - and drinking (more) wine.

Unless you want to spend some money in the duty free shops of L concourse, it looks like the best plan :D

olivedel Apr 1, 2016 10:10 am

Just posted in agentconnect.biz:
At ORY, Hall 3 lounge will be closed from April 4th, 2016 until the end of May for renovation. Champagne and cold sandwiches services are transfered to Hall 4 lounge temporarily.
Hall 4 lounge will close definitely on May 22nd, 2016. Crazy, knowing that this lounge just opened 3 years ago!

Goldorak Apr 1, 2016 11:53 am

Originally Posted by olivedel (Post 26421044)
Just posted in agentconnect.biz:Hall 4 lounge will close definitely on May 22nd, 2016. Crazy, knowing that this lounge just opened 3 years ago!

I indeed heard that from AF very recently and couldn't believe it. Could this mean that AF is leaving completely hall 4 ? I hope that the closing of hall 4 lounge will coincide with the reopening of the refurbished hall 2 lounge

JAX PAX Apr 3, 2016 4:20 pm

I have been flying ATL-CDG-PNR then the reverse rout home every 4 weeks for about 6 months now and likely for the next months. 50% of the time on a DL ticket / 50% of the time on a AF ticket. On the occasions I fly in Y, as an ST E+ would I have access to the 2E/M lounge at CDG?

Goldorak Apr 3, 2016 11:42 pm

Originally Posted by JAX PAX (Post 26431156)
I have been flying ATL-CDG-PNR then the reverse rout home every 4 weeks for about 6 months now and likely for the next months. 50% of the time on a DL ticket / 50% of the time on a AF ticket. On the occasions I fly in Y, as an ST E+ would I have access to the 2E/M lounge at CDG?

Yes. No problem.

Goldorak Apr 7, 2016 12:11 am

DXB - Skyteam lounge

Pictures of the new Skyteam lounge in DXB have just been posted by a new FT member in the Skyteam forum. Looks nice :)
http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/26449171-post11.html

olivedel Apr 7, 2016 1:35 am

Originally Posted by Goldorak (Post 26421640)
I indeed heard that from AF very recently and couldn't believe it. Could this mean that AF is leaving completely hall 4 ? I hope that the closing of hall 4 lounge will coincide with the reopening of the refurbished hall 2 lounge

Apparently, the Hall 4 lounge is now accessible from landside as a replacement after Hall 3 lounge closure.

Goldorak Apr 8, 2016 3:53 pm

New lounge in MPL coming soon

One satellite good news came with the announcement of the launch of La Navette service ORY-MPL : there will be finally a lounge in MPL. Opening : summer 2016.

http://france3-regions.francetvinfo....ly-970433.html

olivedel Apr 10, 2016 11:34 am

AZ lounge in VCE closed

Tintoretto Lounge in VCE is closed for rénovation until May 1st, 2016.
Marco Polo VIP lounge is accessible as a replacement, under the same conditions as AZ lounge was accessible

joyu12 Apr 11, 2016 2:13 am

I see in the wiki that the Hall 4 lounge will close for good, i know less and less AF flights use Hall 4 (Particularily since Corsica flights have been moved to Hall 1 and 3B due to Hall 4 being mostly closed to allow for building of the connector between Orly Sud/Ouest), but it's still a pity to see it closed, was hoping for the eventual return of Corsica flights to Hall 4... Good news that Hall 3 Lounge is getting renovated though.

joyu12 Apr 11, 2016 2:17 am

Originally Posted by olivedel (Post 26449369)
Apparently, the Hall 4 lounge is now accessible from landside as a replacement after Hall 3 lounge closure.

I imagine it's open to everyone eligible then? Not just Non-Schengen pax in Hall 3?

olivedel Apr 11, 2016 2:59 am

Originally Posted by joyu12 (Post 26467638)
I imagine it's open to everyone eligible then? Not just Non-Schengen pax in Hall 3?

I cannot tell, have not experienced it myself.

Goldorak Apr 11, 2016 4:17 pm

Originally Posted by joyu12 (Post 26467638)

I believe so, but no personal experience here.

joyu12 Apr 11, 2016 4:25 pm

Originally Posted by Goldorak (Post 26471089)
I believe so, but no personal experience here.

Originally Posted by olivedel (Post 26467710)
I cannot tell, have not experienced it myself.

I do think you should get in fine, but i will be flying out of ORY on Friday or Saturday. I'll try getting into the H4 Lounge and i'll report back then :)

Stewie Mac Apr 14, 2016 7:41 am

JNB lounge closed (permanently?)

Here now, and the signs outside have come down - a sheet of A4 paper taped to the door has a printed message advising pax to use the SLOW lounge, and then a handwritten scrawl underneath 'BUSINESS CLASS ONLY'. The lady at the SLOW lounge confirmed this, and also said that they are only accepting AF/KL biz class, and not KQ or DL... not sure what they're supposed to do, and ST elites are SOL. She also said that she believes the closure is permanent.

And after Goldorak had done that informative photo guide....