FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   Air France Frequence Plus (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/air-france-frequence-plus-376/)
-   -   Air France lounges and contract lounges master thread (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/air-france-frequence-plus/1642007-air-france-lounges-contract-lounges-master-thread.html)

Leadership Aug 31, 15 9:23 am

Originally Posted by ok986 (Post 25353898)
Which lounge is used by AF in ZRH? Wiki says "AF lounge", but AF website says "CGS for SkyTeam", and ZRH airport website mentions only "Aspire lounge".

And relatedly - how is the food/drink offer?

Thanks!

Dnata Skyview Lounge as per this report:
http://flight-report.com/en/report-10906.html

Queen B Sep 4, 15 12:54 pm

any news about an AF lounge for YVR?

Goldorak Sep 5, 15 2:49 am

Originally Posted by airedalemom (Post 25377984)
any news about an AF lounge for YVR?

What do you mean :AF opening their own lounge in YVR ? If yes, very doubtful and there will be plenty of other stations where they would open a lounge before this one.

Queen B Sep 5, 15 8:09 am

Merde

olivedel Sep 5, 15 3:00 pm

Originally Posted by airedalemom (Post 25380778)
Merde

???

Queen B Sep 5, 15 5:12 pm

Originally Posted by olivedel (Post 25382131)
???

I was hoping for a AF lounge or affiliate at YVR

volerbleu Sep 10, 15 2:52 am

New Air France Lounge in Bordeaux (BOD)

Just an update on the new Air France Lounge in Bordeaux (BOD) which I used yesterday.

As some have already mentioned here, the new lounge really looks great. It feels spacious, modern, and quiet BUT the catering offer is also very disappointing.

I used the lounge from 2pm to 3pm and the only food offer was the usual "sucré or salé" snacks which are also "served" onboard. :td:

To me, this new lounge is an empty shell... The renovation must have beed quite expensive, as well as the decision to have 2 AF agents at the entrance... so one wonders why not go the extra little mile and offer something decent like some fruits, sliced ham / cheese...

ThrustReverse Sep 10, 15 4:29 am

Which lounge at BSB

Hello,

which lounge is available at BSB for FB Plat?
Did anybody made some experience at BSB?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Thrustreverse

Goldorak Sep 10, 15 2:36 pm

Originally Posted by ThrustReverse (Post 25403760)
which lounge is available at BSB for FB Plat?
Did anybody made some experience at BSB?

There is no info in the wiki for BSB, and I believe nobody had the info here and it's true that BSB is a recent station for AF. But as I understand you will fly from there soon, we are looking forward obtaining the info from you :)
Thanks in advance !

ok986 Sep 10, 15 11:37 pm

Originally Posted by Goldorak (Post 25406533)
There is no info in the wiki for BSB, and I believe nobody had the info here and it's true that BSB is a recent station for AF. But as I understand you will fly from there soon, we are looking forward obtaining the info from you :)
Thanks in advance !

Shortly before the World Cup (ie, last year), there was no lounge yet, because the international terminal was being built. Neither Delta, nor AF list any lounge. But do let us know; I have a trip coming up later this year :)

ThrustReverse Sep 12, 15 5:20 am

Originally Posted by Goldorak (Post 25406533)
Thanks in advance !

Sorry, my travel plan changed now I will fly via GRU to CWB!

Anyway how is the lounge at GRU?

Regards,

Thrustreverse

carnarvon Sep 18, 15 3:41 am

Lounge in 2D / lounge TGV air

Hi everyone,

I am flying to Vienna next week with AF ticket on OS metal, departing from 2D. I have not been to this third party lounge for ages and am wondering about the food offering during lunch time.

Can someone share his/her recent experience about this lounge?

Second question is : is there an accessible lounge for PAX waiting for TGV air to other cities than Strasbourg?

Thank you.

NickB Sep 18, 15 6:32 am

OTP - Henri Coandă

Name of the lounge : Tarom Business Lounge

Location : after security, near gate 7, one floor above the gates.

Opening Hours : ??

Entry requirements : a lounge invitation is given at check-in but should work with appropriate ST E+ card

Food offer : fairly basic - primarily nibbles - some breakfast pastries

Drinks offer : limited : a couple of Romanian wines, limited range of canned soft drinks, a few spirits and usual hot drinks, bottled water.

Services
Wifi: yes, airport provided
Showers: no
Toilets: no
Quiet zone: can't remember/don't think so
Loungers/sleep area: no
Business area: can't remember/don't think so
Spa: no
TV area: can't remember/don't think so
Passengers are called: no
Information screen: yes
Newspapers: no

Other information
Number of seats: perhaps 100-ish but not a lot of people when i was there
Level of noise: open design (and therefore ambient noises) but not especially noisy
Design: nothing special
View: nice view on the apron
Multi floors: no
Terrace: no
Smoking area: no
Direct boarding: no

Despite OTP being RO's home-base, this does not feel like an airline home-base lounge and is more like a standard generic airport lounge. In fact, the lounge is in most respects virtually identical to the "Mastercard" lounge used by non-ST airlines. It feels as if the lounge, despite being RO-branded, is in fact airport-operated.

carnarvon Sep 24, 15 1:15 am

Vienna JET lounge

JET lounge is ok. Clean and roomy. Food offering is basic but enough for breakfast snack.

BEWARE: it is located before security to gates C from which AF departs.

JET lounge is in duty free area, in front of Swarovski shop.

If you go through security by mistake you can go back to duty free area though..

carnarvon Sep 25, 15 2:09 am

Lounge in CDG 2D

Basic but adequate cold food for snacks.

They need the FB card so they can swipe it through.

VERY friendly staff.

Works under way so access will be after security. It will be a plus, except for PAX in long transit from TGV air who are unable to check in until 2 hours before the flight therefore unable to go through security.