La Premiere Lounge Access Question

Old Dec 23, 2014, 8:40 am
Original Poster

Programs: DL Diamond, AA EXP & UA Gold
La Premiere Lounge Access Question

I am flying JFK-CDG in F and connecting to CPH in J.

I have quite a long layover in CDG. Will I be given access to the F lounge at CDG even though my onward connection is in J?
Old Dec 23, 2014, 9:03 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist, Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club

Programs: AF/KL Life Plat, BA GGL+GfL, ALL Plat, Hilton Diam, Marriott Gold, blablablah, etc
Originally Posted by Babu
I am flying JFK-CDG in F and connecting to CPH in J.

I have quite a long layover in CDG. Will I be given access to the F lounge at CDG even though my onward connection is in J?
yes no problem
Old Dec 23, 2014, 10:06 am
Original Poster

thanks orbitmic
Old Dec 23, 2014, 10:31 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist, Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club

Programs: AF/KL Life Plat, BA GGL+GfL, ALL Plat, Hilton Diam, Marriott Gold, blablablah, etc
If you contact them beforehand, they could even come pick you up at the exit of your JFK flight to take you straight to the P lounge. I would.
Old Dec 23, 2014, 12:16 pm
Original Poster

Awesome! I will do just that. Do I just call the general reservations line (+1 800 237 2747)?

As an aside, I selected seat 1A on the A380 (I am flying alone, and I value privacy). Happy to change if others have different suggestions (the F cabin appears completely empty at this time).
Old Dec 24, 2014, 5:44 am

Programs: Flying Blue (LTPE) All (Gold)
Originally Posted by Babu
Awesome! I will do just that. Do I just call the general reservations line (+1 800 237 2747)?

As an aside, I selected seat 1A on the A380 (I am flying alone, and I value privacy). Happy to change if others have different suggestions (the F cabin appears completely empty at this time).
You do not have to call anybody: someone will be at the door of the plane and will drive you, by car, to the lounge directly. Enjoy your lunch and peace in the lounge (with a free 30' massage!)

IMHO, seat 1A is not the best seat in A380: it is a single seat, with a reduce place aside due to the configuration...better to be on 2A.
Old Dec 24, 2014, 7:01 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue Platinum for life/Club2000 Ultimate, Accor ALL Diamond
Originally Posted by delanotre
You do not have to call anybody: someone will be at the door of the plane and will drive you, by car, to the lounge directly. Enjoy your lunch and peace in the lounge (with a free 30' massage!)

IMHO, seat 1A is not the best seat in A380: it is a single seat, with a reduce place aside due to the configuration...better to be on 2A.
+1 for both statements.
Old Dec 24, 2014, 5:41 pm
Original Poster

Thanks Goldorak and delanotre. Vous etes les meilleur!!

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.