Wiki Posts
Search

AF TATL Business Class Meals

Search this Thread

Old Jul 4, 2013, 6:56 pm
Original Poster

Programs: DL, B6
AF TATL Business Class Meals

Hot on the heels of the Air France Europe Business Class Meals, I'm looking for some advice/experience with AF TATL Business Class Meals.

I'm flying BOS-CDG-BOS in August in Business class (continuing to BHX after a transfer in CDG), and am curious about the meals on board. I realize I will be fed a light meal BOS-CDG (I'm on the AF321, the late night departure out of Logan), and then breakfast. The return trip I'm sure will have a main meal after departure and light meal before landing in BOS.

What are special meals like in business? I have some dietary restrictions that I need to be careful of. Has anybody tried either the gluten free or allergen free meal? What are they composed of?

Thanks
Old Jul 5, 2013, 8:15 am
Hyatt Contributor BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Programs: AA PPro/DL PLT, PPass, Marriott / Hilton Gold, JetBlue Mosaic, Hertz Presidents Circle, Amex Plat
BOS-CDG is a relatively short LH flight (less than 6 hours, in my experience). There's a full dinner service, and then breakfast. If you want to catch some sleep, you can request the express dinner, which consists of an appetizer and the dessert all together.
With regards to Special Meals, it is better to contact AF directly, so they can advise you on the content.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.