BOD lounge opening hours

Old Jun 25, 13, 3:23 pm
  #1  
Original Poster
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Programs: AF/KL FB Gold
Posts: 433
BOD lounge opening hours

It may be somewhere on the forum but a casual search hasn't brought up anything relevant - what are the opening hours of the lounge at BOD? I'm on the 6am KLM flight and would like to know whether I can count on coffee, croissants and some free wifi before...

Thanks!
ok986 is offline  
Old Jun 26, 13, 8:40 am
  #2  
FlyerTalk Evangelist
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Netherlands
Programs: Gold: A3, KL Silver: AZ, BA
Posts: 24,321
Don't count on getting any coffee:

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/klm-f...d-airport.html

It's a few years since I was in Bordeaux, but it is one of the least appealing lounges I've ever seen. But I'm sure you'll be able to get a coffee at the airport even if not at the lounge.
irishguy28 is offline  
Old Jun 26, 13, 11:04 am
  #3  
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Mostly 🇸🇬 often 🇫🇷 or 🇭🇰
Programs: Many
Posts: 4,710
Originally Posted by ok986 View Post
It may be somewhere on the forum but a casual search hasn't brought up anything relevant - what are the opening hours of the lounge at BOD? I'm on the 6am KLM flight and would like to know whether I can count on coffee, croissants and some free wifi before...

Thanks!
You do not mean the Patio lounge I presume?
bodory is offline  
Old Jun 27, 13, 12:55 am
  #4  
Original Poster
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Programs: AF/KL FB Gold
Posts: 433
Originally Posted by bodory View Post
You do not mean the Patio lounge I presume?
I meant anything I can get access to with a FB E+ card. never been to BOD, thus curious
ok986 is offline  
Old Jun 27, 13, 3:04 am
  #5  
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Programs: FB Plat for life
Posts: 730
When Flying to AMS you can have access to the lounge in terminal A. It is not the AF Patio but another small lounge. At this time of the day it is baiscally a self service lounge. You need to ask at check in the code to enter it. You can have coffee, some kind of WIFI, drinks etc.
walk 20 meters to your left after security
The lounge is called "Salon des Vignerons"

enjoy
Pauillac is offline  
Old Jun 27, 13, 11:28 pm
  #6  
Original Poster
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Programs: AF/KL FB Gold
Posts: 433
Originally Posted by Pauillac View Post
When Flying to AMS you can have access to the lounge in terminal A.
Thanks very much!
ok986 is offline  
Old Jun 1, 17, 5:36 pm
  #7  
 
Join Date: Feb 2001
Location: Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of Congo
Programs: AA PLT, *A Gold, Club Accor Gold
Posts: 67
The "Salon des Vignerons" is never attended, however, it is replenished several times a day by the staff working at the café next door, 20 meters after security. They also have the access code to punch at the door, if not provided by your airline staff at check-in counter, i.e. internet check-in
NUNO is offline  
Old Jun 2, 17, 8:30 am
  #8  
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: France
Programs: FB Plat for Life, UAMP, BAEC, Accor Live Limitless Gold, Marriott silver, Hilton
Posts: 2,351
Originally Posted by Pauillac View Post
When Flying to AMS you can have access to the lounge in terminal A. It is not the AF Patio but another small lounge. (...)
This would be I presume as long as the state of emergency is in effect and departures to AMS are from the non Schengen area (same as in LYS).

When the situation at last returns to normal, Le Patio will be the one again.
carnarvon is offline  
Old Jun 2, 17, 5:17 pm
  #9  
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge 2020 FlyerTalk Awards
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Paris, France
Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue Platinum for life/Club2000 Ultimate, Accor ALL Diamond
Posts: 14,434
Originally Posted by carnarvon View Post
When the situation at last returns to normal, Le Patio will be the one again.
The patio lounge is gone now. AF opened a new nice lounge in BOD.
Goldorak is offline  
Old Jun 3, 17, 2:11 am
  #10  
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: France
Programs: FB Plat for Life, UAMP, BAEC, Accor Live Limitless Gold, Marriott silver, Hilton
Posts: 2,351
Originally Posted by Goldorak View Post
The patio lounge is gone now. AF opened a new nice lounge in BOD.
^
carnarvon is offline  
Old May 7, 18, 9:32 am
  #11  
 
Join Date: Feb 2001
Location: Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of Congo
Programs: AA PLT, *A Gold, Club Accor Gold
Posts: 67
Goldorak,

Just stopped in BOD on my way to CMM and FIH and found a new lounge with partial tarmac view on terminal B (non-Schengen), after security but before passport control. Some cold foods, snacks, wines, expresso machine, etc. Convenient when flying to Africa, Canada, UK, etc.
NUNO is offline  
Old May 8, 18, 2:07 am
  #12  
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge 2020 FlyerTalk Awards
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Paris, France
Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue Platinum for life/Club2000 Ultimate, Accor ALL Diamond
Posts: 14,434
Originally Posted by NUNO View Post
Goldorak,

Just stopped in BOD on my way to CMM and FIH and found a new lounge with partial tarmac view on terminal B (non-Schengen), after security but before passport control. Some cold foods, snacks, wines, expresso machine, etc. Convenient when flying to Africa, Canada, UK, etc.
thanks Nuno. But this not for AF pax, right ?
Goldorak is offline  
Old May 17, 18, 8:31 am
  #13  
 
Join Date: Feb 2001
Location: Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of Congo
Programs: AA PLT, *A Gold, Club Accor Gold
Posts: 67
Goldorak,
If your AF flight is non-Schengen, departing terminal B, this is the only lounge. For access you need to ask AF
NUNO is offline  
Old May 17, 18, 8:46 am
  #14  
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: France
Programs: FB Plat for Life, UAMP, BAEC, Accor Live Limitless Gold, Marriott silver, Hilton
Posts: 2,351
Originally Posted by NUNO View Post
Goldorak,
If your AF flight is non-Schengen, departing terminal B, this is the only lounge. For access you need to ask AF
I flew to AMS with KL when it was treated as a non-Schengen destination.

I walked up to the door, showed my BP and was given access.
carnarvon is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Search Engine: