CDG connection between terminals 2F and 2E in 1 hour?

Old Dec 2, 17, 4:02 am

Good morning and thank you for your reply.

Well I'm just worried because I've also sent an email to the CDG airport and they said my connection time is very short and I should contact the airline. I'm terrified because of numerous reasons being one that if I miss my flight I don't know what I'll do because I can't stay there. Well, if both flights are from AirFrance (or Joon) maybe they can help me get there a little faster. Who should I ask for help? I'm also terrified because unfortunately I've heard a lot of bad things about the CDG airport and I don't want them to be real. I want to be able to be the person that says "No, they were very helpful and nice to me.".

I'm really in the dark here. Thank you for all your help.

​​​

Last edited by Cate_PT; Dec 2, 17 at 4:04 am Reason: Misspelled words and unfinished text.
Old Dec 2, 17, 7:45 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue Platinum for life/Club2000 Ultimate, Accor ALL Diamond
Originally Posted by Cate_PT View Post
Good morning and thank you for your reply.

Well I'm just worried because I've also sent an email to the CDG airport and they said my connection time is very short and I should contact the airline. I'm terrified because of numerous reasons being one that if I miss my flight I don't know what I'll do because I can't stay there. Well, if both flights are from AirFrance (or Joon) maybe they can help me get there a little faster. Who should I ask for help? I'm also terrified because unfortunately I've heard a lot of bad things about the CDG airport and I don't want them to be real. I want to be able to be the person that says "No, they were very helpful and nice to me.".

I'm really in the dark here. Thank you for all your help.

​​​
contacting the airport is useless as they donít sell tickets and so itís not their role to take care of such requests. You have nothing to do. Your connection is a legal one and is very easy to do. Just follow the signs and youíll be fine. In case you misconnect, AF will have to rebook you for free and eventually pay you an hotel room.
Again, relax. Thereís no reason to panic.
Cate_PT likes this.
Old Dec 2, 17, 8:06 am

Well I hope you are right and that everything goes smoothly.
Thank you so much for all your patience and help.
Have a great weekend.
Best regards.
Old Dec 2, 17, 2:33 pm

Flew through CDG for the first time yesterday. BER>CDG into 2F, then CDG>IAD from 2E, M50. Stepped off the plane at 11:50 and was at M50 at 12:04.

I was terrified my 1:15 transfer time wasn’t enough but we hit the lottery yesterday apparently. The first Joon flight was weird, but that’s for another thread.
Old Dec 5, 17, 7:27 am

Programs: FB LTPE, EK Silver, SK Diamond, Marriott Amb+LTT, IHG Spire, Accorhotels Gold
Originally Posted by sppunk View Post
Flew through CDG for the first time yesterday. BER>CDG into 2F
I wish you flew from BER, but I think that airport will not open before 2020
Old Dec 5, 17, 7:58 pm

Originally Posted by olivedel View Post
I wish you flew from BER, but I think that airport will not open before 2020
Ha, good catch. Iím skeptical that airport ever opens.
Old Dec 11, 17, 7:51 am

Originally Posted by Goldorak View Post
contacting the airport is useless as they donít sell tickets and so itís not their role to take care of such requests. You have nothing to do. Your connection is a legal one and is very easy to do. Just follow the signs and youíll be fine. In case you misconnect, AF will have to rebook you for free and eventually pay you an hotel room.
Again, relax. Thereís no reason to panic.
So I just remembered something. Do I need a passport to travel to England? I'm from Portugal. I'm sorry if this sounds like a dumb question. Thank you.
Old Dec 11, 17, 2:19 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue Platinum for life/Club2000 Ultimate, Accor ALL Diamond
So I just remembered something. Do I need a passport to travel to England? I'm from Portugal. I'm sorry if this sounds like a dumb question. Thank you.
If you have ID cards in PT, this is enough to travel to UK. If not or if you have one but is expired, then you need a passport.
Old Dec 11, 17, 3:07 pm

Yes, I have my ID card that only expires on March, 2018. Since I'm only staying until December 31st, I don't thing there's any issues. Thank you so much!
Best regards.
Old Dec 14, 17, 12:11 am

Programs: FB LTPE, EK Silver, SK Diamond, Marriott Amb+LTT, IHG Spire, Accorhotels Gold
Please note that you might face long lines at immigration in England, as you will not be able to use the automated passport control lines.
Old Dec 14, 17, 5:40 am

Let's hope not what I'm worried is my connection time in Paris CDG airport which is just 1hour and 5 minutes but let's hope everything goes smoothly do you think maybe I should do my passport to avoid the long lines?
Old Dec 14, 17, 1:38 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

Let's hope not what I'm worried is my connection time in Paris CDG airport which is just 1hour and 5 minutes but let's hope everything goes smoothly do you think maybe I should do my passport to avoid the long lines?
NCL is not LHR. You should be fine
Old Dec 15, 17, 2:28 am

Programs: FB Plat
In November, I got 25 minutes instead of 1h05 to transfert from 2F (including shuttle from the plane to 2F) to 2E due to lateness. The flight was CDG->LHR. It was still fine, pax were finishing to board the plane.
Old Mar 13, 18, 3:03 pm

Trying to get from Nice to Birmingham (BHX) on a weekday in July. The most convenient flight (AF) has a stop at CDG with a 1h5m connection. Looks like it will land at 2F and flight to BHX will leave from 2E.

There will be four of us (US citizens) with two toddlers. I've been told by a few people that we'll never make it and/or our bags won't make it, but I've also seen comments that that's plenty of time (generally speaking). Air France is suggesting it so I assume it's not impossible under normal circumstances. Am I crazy to book this though?

The alternatives are leaving Nice insanely early, extending the layover at CDG to 3h30m, or flying direct to London and then getting to Birmingham. None of these are very appealing.
Old Jul 11, 18, 7:09 am

Connecting NAP-CDG-JFK, with the last segment on the 789. Assume it’s 2F to 2E Hall L, as it’s a evening departure (so not M) and 789 (not K). Just over 1hr connection, so just planning.

Thx.

Search this Thread
Search Engine: