Community
Wiki Posts
Search

2F lounge refurbishment works

Search this Thread

Old Sep 8, 2012, 10:33 am
Original Poster

Programs: Flying Blue (plat), Eurobonus (gold), Accor (plat), Bonvoy (plat)
2F lounge refurbishment works

Just to share some information about the CDG 2F lounge (Schengen side) : the upper level is closed at the moment, so the lounge is running at 50% of its capacity. No need to say more...
Showers are unavailable aswell.

No idea about what we should expect after the works are completed.
Old Sep 8, 2012, 10:40 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue Platinum for life/Club2000 Ultimate, Accor ALL Diamond
Indeed, it should be pretty bad, knowing how crowded it gets at full capacity .
I would tend to think it's just minimal refurbishment, as the plan is to create soon a complete new lounge between the 2 boarding piers (as per the transformation of 2F in an entirely Schengen terminal).
Old Sep 8, 2012, 11:25 am
Moderator: Flying Blue (Air France & KLM), France and TravelBuzz!

Location: Paris, France, AF F+ Rouge pour toujours, Flying Blue whatever, LH FTL, HHonors Gold, formerly proud SCC Executive, now IC Ambassador, BA down to nobody, Grand Voyageur Le Club
Originally Posted by Goldorak
Indeed, it should be pretty bad, knowing how crowded it gets at full capacity .
I would tend to think it's just minimal refurbishment, as the plan is to create soon a complete new lounge between the 2 boarding piers (as per the transformation of 2F in an entirely Schengen terminal).
Yes, it was pretty much overcrowded last Tuesday
Old Sep 8, 2012, 12:06 pm

Programs: SK EBG, BAEC Gold, LH FTL, FBP, CCG, HH Diamond
Oh the joy of AF and CDG...

Is there any other lounge one can use to get a shower while transiting? I was certainly counting on getting one when I'm returning from MEX next week...
Old Sep 8, 2012, 1:15 pm
Moderator: Flying Blue (Air France & KLM), France and TravelBuzz!

Location: Paris, France, AF F+ Rouge pour toujours, Flying Blue whatever, LH FTL, HHonors Gold, formerly proud SCC Executive, now IC Ambassador, BA down to nobody, Grand Voyageur Le Club
Originally Posted by agehall
Oh the joy of AF and CDG...

Is there any other lounge one can use to get a shower while transiting? I was certainly counting on getting one when I'm returning from MEX next week...
Well, when arriving on a long-haul, you can of course use the Arrivals lounge, landside in 2C.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.