AF web site Itineraries missing

Old Apr 2, 2012, 1:39 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Delta Plat, CO Gold, AF
AF web site Itineraries missing

Anyone else having a problem accessing your upcoming trips? I entered my confirmation number and last name and the web site tells me there is nothing under that number. Tried tix number, same answer. Called AF and they show it in their system. She told me not to worry, just go to the airport with my printout of the tickets. Don't want to get to the airport and have them tell me nothing in system. This has been for two days now.
Old Apr 3, 2012, 4:40 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: FB , BA Gold
The new AF website is working poorly.
Old Apr 3, 2012, 6:21 am

Programs: Flying Blue (LTPE) All (Gold)
It's better to go on KLM website.
Old Apr 3, 2012, 10:26 am
Original Poster

Programs: Delta Plat, CO Gold, AF
AF web site problem. All fixed. For now.
Old Apr 3, 2012, 11:46 am

Programs: FB Platinum for Life
Originally Posted by delanotre
It's better to go on KLM website.
Somewhat ironically, in this thread (klm seating selection not possible?) people were just discussing that the KLM website was not working, and it was better to use Air France....
Old Apr 4, 2012, 9:04 am

Programs: DL DM; *A-Gold
Originally Posted by tpatta
AF web site problem. All fixed. For now.
maybe they fixed this particular problem, but AF website has tons of other problems which are not fixed. I'm usually using KLM site for AF check-in as the proper F site doesn't work properly since weeks.
Old Apr 8, 2012, 2:48 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Four Seasons Contributor BadgeMandarin Oriental Contributor Badge

Location: Seat 1A, Juice pretty much everywhere, Mucci des Coins Exotiques
Both websites were pretty bad for me since the change, but KLM.com is much better now.

The latest problem for me at airfrance.fr is that it is only displaying part of an lengthy itinerary. KLM.com shows it all, and even kenya-airways.com displays it all. Other shorter itineraries work fine for me at airfrance.fr, just not the longer one.

One funny thing is that klm.com doesn't show the flight connection details. It just shows each sector as one lump with a transfer. But Kenya-airways.com shows the trip in full detail. Since KQ uses the same reservation system and the same booking codes, I guess we can use their website to view any AF or KL booking if we want the full details.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.