Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Walking route through CDG 2F to 2E

Search this Thread

Old Feb 17, 2019, 10:09 am

I’m heading to Paris CDG soon on a flight from the US and arriving at terminal 2E. My family is on a different flight to a CDG that lands at the exact same time but in terminal 2F.

Whats the best place to meet them? Is it possible for me to meet them at their gate or baggage claim in 2F? Will I need to go through immigration and security to get to 2F? And would that even be allowed since I don’t have an onward ticket departing from 2F.

Any advice is appreciated.
Old Feb 17, 2019, 11:30 am

Programs: Flying Blue PFL; IHG Rewards Club Diamond; HHonors Silver
Originally Posted by Traveler56789
I’m heading to Paris CDG soon on a flight from the US and arriving at terminal 2E. My family is on a different flight to a CDG that lands at the exact same time but in terminal 2F.

Whats the best place to meet them? Is it possible for me to meet them at their gate or baggage claim in 2F? Will I need to go through immigration and security to get to 2F? And would that even be allowed since I don’t have an onward ticket departing from 2F.

Any advice is appreciated.
I am guessing that your family are not also travelling from the US? Otherwise they would also arrive at 2E. I don't think there is any chance of meeting them at the gate or in baggage claim so you might be best to arrange to meet landside between the two terminals, maybe at the corridor leading to the other terminals and the train station. The terminals are not very far apart.
Old Feb 17, 2019, 11:51 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue Platinum for life/Club2000 Ultimate, Accor ALL Diamond
Meeting landside is your only choice. The 1st party having claimed bags can meet the other one at the arrival meeting point , so either in 2E or 2F. It takes 2 min walking from one to another.
Old Feb 17, 2019, 12:02 pm

Thanks everybody. How about using the Sheraton as a meeting point? Is that easy to locate from 2e and 2f?

I’m meeting my parents who are not great at navigating big airports, so trying to give them the easiest instructions for a meeting point.
Old Feb 17, 2019, 12:20 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue Platinum for life/Club2000 Ultimate, Accor ALL Diamond
Originally Posted by Traveler56789
Thanks everybody. How about using the Sheraton as a meeting point? Is that easy to locate from 2e and 2f?

I’m meeting my parents who are not great at navigating big airports, so trying to give them the easiest instructions for a meeting point.
The Sheraton is indeed a good meeting point. Reachable in 5-7 min walking from 2E or 2F. From both terminals, just follow the signs to the train station (in practice, when arriving in the public area landside, it means turning left in 2E and turning right in 2F). The Sheraton is above the train station.
Old Feb 17, 2019, 12:27 pm

Thank you Goldorak

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.