Air France Scent

Old Nov 24, 2011, 6:47 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Delta, SPG
Air France Scent

Hoping someone may be able to help on two questions:

1) Each time I fly AF in Affaires, the cabin has a pleasant scent to it - does anyone know if they spray a special freshener?

2) In Affaires, when they hand out the refreshing/moist towels they are scented - does anyone know the scent of this?

Thanks in advance!
Old Nov 25, 2011, 2:22 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: KL Platinum; A3 Gold
No idea, but if you ask a member of the cabin crew next time you're on board, I'm sure they will let you know.
Old Nov 25, 2011, 2:37 am

Programs: Flying Blue (plat), Eurobonus (gold), Accor (plat), Bonvoy (plat)
Hi,

Originally Posted by DLGrkItalNY
1) Each time I fly AF in Affaires, the cabin has a pleasant scent to it - does anyone know if they spray a special freshener?
Should be L'Envolée n°108 :
http://www.pexashop.com/Aircraft-Cle...l?review=write
Old Nov 27, 2011, 4:38 am

Programs: FB-PFL / MH-G / QF-S
I personally believe it is more likely to be called JetA1 but well, we all have different attractions (and I actually admit I quite like JetA1 myself).
Old Nov 27, 2011, 10:08 am

Programs: Delta Silver, HH Gold, Accor Gold, IHG Platinum
Originally Posted by greggyfroggy
I personally believe it is more likely to be called JetA1 but well, we all have different attractions (and I actually admit I quite like JetA1 myself).

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.