Wiki Posts
Search

AF Affaires "Mini Gaufres" crackers?

Search this Thread

Old Oct 30, 2011, 9:57 am
Original Poster

Programs: Delta, SPG
AF Affaires "Mini Gaufres" crackers?

Hoping someone can help with this odd request.

Flew Affaires recently and fell in love with the Traou Mad de Pont-Aven "Mini Gaufres" waffles. They were flavored with Paprika and Cheddar.

Has anyone come across these or have more information on them or where I could purchase some. I asked AF via Facebook and they directed me to the Traou Mad website, however they weren't listed there.

Any help is appreciated. A picture link is below:

http://www.airlinemeals.net/img/meals/5062P1010605.JPG

Thanks!
Old Oct 30, 2011, 4:21 pm

Programs: Flying Blue Ivory, EasyJet Plus, Club Corsair Gold, Thalys TheCard Platinum, Navigo 1-5
Is that this product :

http://www.traoumad.fr/fr/boutique-detail.php?p=92&c=0
Old Nov 1, 2011, 12:18 pm

Programs: FB Gold
DLGrkItalNY,

I think you are talking about these waffles, right?

I also love them!

I have been trying to find them in Paris for quite some time now and I can't find them anywhere (not at La grande épicerie of Au bon marché, not at Galeries Lafayette Gourmet... although at both places, they have an extensive selection of Traou Mad products). It seems the paprika waffles are made specially for AirFrance unfortunately...

I also would be very interested in knowing where to get them!
Old Nov 1, 2011, 12:20 pm

Programs: Delta Silver, HH Gold, Accor Gold, IHG Platinum
Raid AF catering at the DO?
Old Nov 2, 2011, 9:28 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Delta, SPG
Originally Posted by simcardinal
DLGrkItalNY,

I think you are talking about these waffles, right?

I also love them!

I have been trying to find them in Paris for quite some time now and I can't find them anywhere (not at La grande épicerie of Au bon marché, not at Galeries Lafayette Gourmet... although at both places, they have an extensive selection of Traou Mad products). It seems the paprika waffles are made specially for AirFrance unfortunately...

I also would be very interested in knowing where to get them!
SimCardinal,

Those are the ones exactly. I've asked AF and they point me to Traou Mad, which does not offer them for purchase unfortunately.

they must be an AF exclusive.
Old Nov 7, 2011, 10:05 am

My husband and I love these, too. Air France pointed me to Delta.com (comments and complaints) I haven't heard back other than a reply that my comment was received.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.