Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Hub 2012, satellite S4 and future CDG2 developments

Search this Thread

Old Mar 31, 2012, 3:05 pm

Programs: Eurostar Carte Blanche, SBB-CFF-FFS GA-AG, SNCF Grand Voyageur LeClub
In terms of announcements I like what I hear from AF and ADP as of recently ^

I just hope that this will not be done in the usual (oh so French) Air France/ADP way, i.e. great announcement, ambitious concept and plan, but sloppy when it comes to a more detailed planning and execution. Maybe they refer to the "improvements to CDG" thread in this forum.

But so far this is all good news.
Old Apr 19, 2012, 6:58 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AF/KLM Club 2000 | InterContinental Diamond RA |AMEX Plat | Visa Infinite |Hertz President's Circle
Originally Posted by JOUY31
ADP really needs to hire a good interior designer.
The colour scheme of the chairs, flowers pots is really terrible (looks like the horrible Lacroix TGV interior)
There is generally no global vision but just the addition of multiple elements which makes the place even more confused
Old Apr 22, 2012, 2:02 am

Originally Posted by nicolas75
The colour scheme of the chairs, flowers pots is really terrible (looks like the horrible Lacroix TGV interior)
There is generally no global vision but just the addition of multiple elements which makes the place even more confused
+1
Old Apr 22, 2012, 2:03 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Hilton Gold, BA Gold
Originally Posted by nicolas75
the director of CDG airport will be seated at your table thursday evening. good luck
Old Apr 23, 2012, 12:07 pm

Originally Posted by chrissxb
the director of CDG airport will be seated at your table thursday evening. good luck
In which case I have a special request to nicolas: take a printout of the "suggestions to CDG operations" thread here and give it to him Or, alternatively, ask him to make the "triple P" test to everything they do and plan at CDG: "Pragmatisme, politesse, propreté". CDG has gotten better, but still fails on all three accounts.
Old Apr 23, 2012, 12:27 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by San Gottardo
In which case I have a special request to nicolas: take a printout of the "suggestions to CDG operations" thread here and give it to him Or, alternatively, ask him to make the "triple P" test to everything they do and plan at CDG: "Pragmatisme, politesse, propreté". CDG has gotten better, but still fails on all three accounts.
I'll be seated at the same table. i had that in mind actually not giving him a printout, but the link
Old May 5, 2012, 8:05 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

airfrance corporate website: Hub2012

Last edited by JOUY31; Jun 12, 2012 at 5:49 am
Old Jun 21, 2012, 10:25 am
Moderator: Flying Blue (Air France & KLM), France and TravelBuzz!
Original Poster

Location: Paris, France, AF F+ Rouge pour toujours, Flying Blue whatever, LH FTL, HHonors Gold, formerly proud SCC Executive, now IC Ambassador, BA down to nobody, Grand Voyageur Le Club
Air France's latest press kit: http://corporate.airfrance.com/uploa...ination_S4.pdf

We are eagerly waiting for Sophie's report about the unveiling of S4's Air France lounge today .
Old Jun 21, 2012, 10:58 am

Programs: FB LTPE, BAEC GGL, EK Blue, SK Gold, Marriott Amb+LTT, IHG Diamond Amb, Accorhotels Silver
Air France's latest press kit: http://corporate.airfrance.com/uploa...ination_S4.pdf

We are eagerly waiting for Sophie's report about the unveiling of S4's Air France lounge today .
That looks pretty neat. I will have a couple of long-haul scheduled from CDG over the summer so I will try to make a "connection" Trip Report featuring the airside tunnel between 2F and 2E.
Old Jun 21, 2012, 11:02 am
Original Poster

Location: Paris, France, AF F+ Rouge pour toujours, Flying Blue whatever, LH FTL, HHonors Gold, formerly proud SCC Executive, now IC Ambassador, BA down to nobody, Grand Voyageur Le Club
Originally Posted by olivedel
That looks pretty neat. I will have a couple of long-haul scheduled from CDG over the summer so I will try to make a "connection" Trip Report featuring the airside tunnel between 2F and 2E.
Err, unless I am mistaken, I don't think the airside pathway between 2E & 2F will open before the winter season.
Old Jun 21, 2012, 2:12 pm
Original Poster

From the Air France French travel agent web portal

All Air France operated flights currently using 2C move to 2E, effective June 28th.
New destinations at 2E include:
- BKO
- BLR
- BOM
- BZV
- CKY
- COO
- DEL
- DLA
- FIH
- FNA
- HAV
- JED
- JIB
- LFW
- LOS
- NKC
- NSI
- PTP
- PUJ
- ROB
- RUH
- SSG
- SXM
- TNR

Also:
- Estonian moves from CDG1 to 2D on July 16th
- Aeroflot moves from 2E to 2C on August 1st
- Air Madagascar moves from 2A to 2C on July 4th

Last edited by JOUY31; Jun 21, 2012 at 2:24 pm
Old Jun 21, 2012, 6:31 pm

Programs: FB LTPE, BAEC GGL, EK Blue, SK Gold, Marriott Amb+LTT, IHG Diamond Amb, Accorhotels Silver
Aeroflot moves from 2E to 2C on August 1st
I thought all Skyteam partners would move to 2E...
Old Jun 21, 2012, 6:32 pm

Err, unless I am mistaken, I don't think the airside pathway between 2E & 2F will open before the winter season.
Too bad... I still have trips planned over the winter though
Old Jun 22, 2012, 3:23 am

Wiki says:

On 28 June 2012
  • All Air France flights at Hall 2C will move to Hall 2E
  • Air India flights will move from Hall 2F2 to Hall 2C
On 4 July 2012
  • Air Madagascar flights will move from Hall 2A to Hall 2C
On 16 July 2012
  • Estonian Air flights will move from Hall 1 to Hall 2D
On 28 October 2012
  • Halls 2F1 (Schengen) and 2F2 (non-Schengen) will be combined into a single Hall 2F
  • All non-Schengen flights at Hall 2F2 will move to Hall 2E
  • All flights at Hall 2D will move to Hall 2F

Doesn't seem too far off the mark for a change.
Old Jun 22, 2012, 12:14 pm
Original Poster

Some photographs from ADP and Air France via Les Echos

Last edited by JOUY31; Jun 28, 2012 at 3:59 am

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.