Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Premium Economy [Premium Voyageur] on AF, is it worth it?

Search this Thread

Old Nov 13, 2011, 7:04 am
TGV

Programs: FB Life Platinum
Originally Posted by Keter
The seat is not comfortable, however, the first row has a lot of legroom as many report which makes it a bit easier.
Different opinion here.

First, following advices found here on the good legroom of the first row I had reserved a seat there (row 10 on a 3 class 772), and found my legs were blocked by the vertical wall (they can not do otherwise, there is a toilet behind the wall).
Fortunately the cabin was far from full and I was able to move to row 11, where my legs could extend completely below the seat in front.
Note that the wall is not always a problem. For example in the 4 class 772, where the first row of PV is row 22, legs can be extended below the business seat in front, the wall being adequately shaped.

And second I found the seat quite comfortable and slept very well.
Old Nov 14, 2011, 4:50 am

Programs: FB Plat / M&M
Originally Posted by TGV
Different opinion here.

First, following advices found here on the good legroom of the first row I had reserved a seat there (row 10 on a 3 class 772), and found my legs were blocked by the vertical wall (they can not do otherwise, there is a toilet behind the wall).
Fortunately the cabin was far from full and I was able to move to row 11, where my legs could extend completely below the seat in front.
Note that the wall is not always a problem. For example in the 4 class 772, where the first row of PV is row 22, legs can be extended below the business seat in front, the wall being adequately shaped.

And second I found the seat quite comfortable and slept very well.
Same for A330, the first row has a very large legroom in front (row 20 I think), as well as 3 windows !

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.