FAQ: AC lounge at CDG questions

Old Sep 8, 12, 9:30 am

Location: AA Lifetime PLT , BA Silver , BD RIP , HH Gold, SPG / Marriott PLT , EF Subscriber
Originally Posted by Allvest View Post
When are they going to knock that awful airport down? Marvel of French engineering....like Mirabel!
Hang on Mirabel was a copy of IAD..Its just that they forgot to build Roads or a Transit System to get there
Old Sep 8, 12, 12:18 pm

Programs: AC SEMM
Originally Posted by canadatosiberia View Post
I took the positive ratings, arrived early, and am now having a full plate of reasonably good cheese and a decent glass of wine. It's starting to fill up, but it's less than an hour to boarding. The "quiet room" is a welcomed space - a little white noise from the not too operational A/C helps as well. Should be full so I can turn away whatever is being served onboard! Feeling good about having a run this morning as the cheese pounds are gonna kill me this week...
I hear you, a nice morning run in the Jardins du Luxembourg before heading to CDG makes for a nice "début de journée"!

Run&Fly
Old Sep 9, 12, 8:26 am

Programs: Aeroplan, Skymiles, Accor Gold,, Hilton gold
How's their breakfast options in the MLL lounge? We are staying at the Hilton CDG the night before and want to avoid paying 25 euros for the breakfast and eat it in the MLL instead.

Flight to YYZ leaves at 11am, so don't care for lunch.

ps: Check out the pictures of the lounge here which doesn't appear crowded at all, nor ugly. Yes, it's got no windows, but it beats sitting in the main waiting area.
Old Sep 9, 12, 9:45 am

Originally Posted by wysiwyg View Post
How's their breakfast options in the MLL lounge? We are staying at the Hilton CDG the night before and want to avoid paying 25 euros for the breakfast and eat it in the MLL instead.

Flight to YYZ leaves at 11am, so don't care for lunch.

ps: Check out the pictures of the lounge here which doesn't appear crowded at all, nor ugly. Yes, it's got no windows, but it beats sitting in the main waiting area.
You'll get sushi, cheese, French bread, fruits, yogurt, corn flakes, hors d'oeuvres... and drinks of all kinds ;-) ... Generally much better than most MLL's... to my liking anyways!

Last edited by run&fly; Sep 9, 12 at 10:29 am
Old Sep 9, 12, 12:30 pm

Programs: AC E50k
Originally Posted by run&fly View Post
You'll get sushi, cheese, French bread, fruits, yogurt, corn flakes, hors d'oeuvres... and drinks of all kinds ;-) ... Generally much better than most MLL's... to my liking anyways!
For food, definately the best MLL I've been to...
Old Sep 9, 12, 7:53 pm

Programs: AC SE MM, too many others
Originally Posted by jlisi984 View Post
The MLL in CDG sucks. It's dark, the Internet is SLOW, so so slow I couldn't buy an airline ticket, and usually it's packed. Don't go early!
I just skip it - it is so lame. Luxuriate over breakfast at your hotel before you go.
Old May 1, 18, 2:01 pm

Programs: AC E50K
I have an arriving Air France flight at Terminal T2E, so is my connecting flight. I am wondering if I can access the T2A MLL? Priority pass gives me access to a Yotel lounge at T2E, but the review is pretty bad. Would be nice to access the MLL.

Thanks,
Old May 1, 18, 3:43 pm

Originally Posted by IBNR View Post
I have an arriving Air France flight at Terminal T2E, so is my connecting flight. I am wondering if I can access the T2A MLL? Priority pass gives me access to a Yotel lounge at T2E, but the review is pretty bad. Would be nice to access the MLL.

Thanks,
AFAIK, the CDG MLL is Priority Pass. However, since it is located airside, you'd need a valid BP on a 2A departing flight to go through Passport check and Security, and back out...
Old May 3, 18, 10:29 am

Programs: AC E50K
Originally Posted by run&fly View Post
AFAIK, the CDG MLL is Priority Pass. However, since it is located airside, you'd need a valid BP on a 2A departing flight to go through Passport check and Security, and back out...
No luck for me, thanks all the same.