Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Air Canada | Aeroplan
Reload this Page >

Question: Membership status on reward tickets

Question: Membership status on reward tickets

Old Aug 18, 09, 12:47 pm

Programs: AC SE, Hertz 5*, Avis P+, Acc Plat, HY Exp, HH Gold, BonV Titanium
Originally Posted by lcohen999 View Post
Every reward flight I've taken, even though my AE numbers doesn't show, the manifest does show SE
+1

I recently completed a reward vacation that included the following segments on AC: YVR-NRT and SYD-YVR. My status was not shown on any boarding passes.

On both flights, in the front galley there was a seat map printout posted on the wall (it looked like it was used by the FA to take the meal orders). Next to my seat number my name and SE status were shown. I only glanced at the sheet briefly, but saw other people with E and *G notations.

Meal orders appeared to be taken in order of status.
Old Aug 22, 09, 10:43 am

Programs: AC*SE 2MM, Asia Miles, SPG Gold (life), HH Gold, Golden Circle Jade
Flew two award legs with another person this week. I bought the tickets on AP points. Manifest said AC-SE for me both times but the other person, who has Elite status, did not have status listed on the second leg manifest.
Old Aug 23, 09, 4:29 pm

Programs: NZ Gold Elite, AP Diamond
I have flown countless reward trips on both AC and NZ. My status has always shown on my AC flight manifest, at least 100% of the time I have looked, and never on the AC BP. My status always shows on the NZ BP and I assume the NZ manifest. I assume the NZ manifest as I have never seen it, but have often received an introduction from either the in-charge or more latterly the in-flight concierge.
Old Aug 24, 09, 10:47 am

Programs: AC SE, SPG P
Just returned from an award travel excursion on the weekend.

When I did the web check-in, I was allowed to add my wife's AP number but was not given an opportunity to add my number. Neither AP number showed on our boarding passes.
Old Aug 24, 09, 10:58 am

Counter checkin the last couple days. Status not on boarding passes.
Must have showed up on manifest for segment 1. Meal orders were taken by status.
Old Aug 24, 09, 11:05 am

Can I have a MP 1P added to my AP reward ticket?

Originally Posted by taupo View Post
I have flown countless reward trips on both AC and NZ. My status has always shown on my AC flight manifest, at least 100% of the time I have looked, and never on the AC BP. My status always shows on the NZ BP and I assume the NZ manifest. I assume the NZ manifest as I have never seen it, but have often received an introduction from either the in-charge or more latterly the in-flight concierge.
My up-coming trip involves LH/SQ/NH/UA. I added my MP# on UA web site no problem. Do you think the other airlines will allow MP number on a AP ticket?

Thanks!
Old Aug 24, 09, 11:16 am

Programs: AC*SE 2012/13 /CIBC AP Gold/&BIS
Originally Posted by lcohen999 View Post
Every reward flight I've taken, even though my AE numbers doesn't show, the manifest does show SE
Just AC flights? Or all * flights?

Do you source out the manifest each flight ?

Search this Thread