Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Air Canada | Aeroplan
Reload this Page >

Summary of North America Executive class meal service

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Summary of North America Executive class meal service

Search this Thread

Old Dec 19, 2020, 10:35 am
Moderator, Air Canada; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AC SE MM, FB Plat, WS Plat, BA Silver, DL GM, Marriott Plat, Hilton Gold, Accor Silver
Originally Posted by yyznomad
When I flew in early November it was pringles but by late November it was already Miss Vickie's... so yeah.
Maybe Miss Vickie's is a policy change? (kidding)
I'm so FOTSG, i didn't fly in November at all

Although I just looked at the bag to see about the recall and realized they're not Stale Cardboard flavour, just regular Cardboard.

geez.. i'm assuming the AC ones aren't on the list

https://healthycanadians.gc.ca/recal...74265r-eng.php
Not the ones I was given last night, at least.
Old Dec 19, 2020, 10:37 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AC SE 2MM; UA MP Premier Silver; Marriott Bonvoy LT Titanium Elite; Radisson; Avis PC
Originally Posted by Adam Smith
I'm so FOTSG, i didn't fly in November at all

Although I just looked at the bag to see about the recall and realized they're not Stale Cardboard flavour, just regular Cardboard.

Not the ones I was given last night, at least.
Good to know. I'll check mine that I just chucked in the bin.
Old Dec 19, 2020, 10:45 am

Programs: AC SE MM, FB Plat, WS Plat, BA Silver, DL GM, Marriott Plat, Hilton Gold, Accor Silver
Good to know. I'll check mine that I just chucked in the bin.
Did my posting about the chips give you a craving?
Old Dec 19, 2020, 10:47 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AC SE 2MM; UA MP Premier Silver; Marriott Bonvoy LT Titanium Elite; Radisson; Avis PC
Did my posting about the chips give you a craving?
Yeah kinda.
I often leave the chips behind but take the Lindt bar. This time I kept the chips.
Old Dec 19, 2020, 10:50 am

Yeah kinda.
I often leave the chips behind but take the Lindt bar. This time I kept the chips.
I always take them. Mostly so my wife can take them to the hospital as snacks for people there. They did very well in October!
Old Dec 19, 2020, 10:52 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

I always take them. Mostly so my wife can take them to the hospital as snacks for people there. They did very well in October!
Well, I'll be sure to save everything to give to you for your wife then. (assuming they would like more)
I inhaled two lindt bars last night and don't regret it. *burp*
Old Dec 19, 2020, 10:56 am

Well, I'll be sure to save everything to give to you for your wife then. (assuming they would like more)
They always want more! The hungry nurses, doctors, and other staff are always looking for little snacks on breaks and whatnot.
Old Dec 19, 2020, 10:58 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

They always want more! The hungry nurses, doctors, and other staff are always looking for little snacks on breaks and whatnot.
Hmm.. giving this more thought, I have a nurse friend... might check to see if they would like some extra unopened Air Canada NA J foodstuffs (without glass).
Adam Smith likes this.
Old Dec 20, 2020, 12:04 pm

Programs: AC SE*MM, Bonvoy LT Plat, HH Gold, National EE, Sixt Plat, Hz 5*
On AC106 this weekend I was handed a snack bag with the Miss Vickies instead of the Pringles. Good for me, as I prefer them. Last time I flew I received Pringles. Also breakfast on 106 (787-9) was identical to what I was served on 195 as posted above. Will be taking a dinner flight later today, I assume it will have the same meal as I was served (Texas style BBQ chicken).
Old Dec 20, 2020, 12:39 pm
Suspended

Programs: AC SE100K-1MM, NH, DL, AA, BA, Global Entry/Nexus, APEC..
Originally Posted by Nitehawk
.... Will be taking a dinner flight later today, I assume it will have the same meal as I was served (Texas style BBQ chicken).
You didn't specify exact route or time, but here are tonight's YYZ-YVR menus. Of course, YMMV

AC 121 and 127

AC 123

Old Dec 20, 2020, 1:06 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Hmm.. giving this more thought, I have a nurse friend... might check to see if they would like some extra unopened Air Canada NA J foodstuffs (without glass).
I ended eating a bunch during the do call last night. I thoroughly enjoyed the Biscoffs. Will pay for it sometime today.
Old Dec 20, 2020, 4:12 pm

Programs: AC SE, FOTSG Platinum
On a related note, your local shelters would be thrilled to take all those unopened J amenity kits off your hands. Fresh socks and a toothbrush are always welcome.
Old Dec 20, 2020, 5:00 pm

Programs: AC SE, AA PlatPro, Hyatt Globalist, Bonvoy Plat & LT Gold, Hilton Gold, National EE
Originally Posted by YOWgary
On a related note, your local shelters would be thrilled to take all those unopened J amenity kits off your hands. Fresh socks and a toothbrush are always welcome.
Not to mention the hotel mini-bottles of shampoo/conditioner and soap!
Old Dec 20, 2020, 5:07 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by Nitehawk
Will be taking a dinner flight later today, I assume it will have the same meal as I was served (Texas style BBQ chicken).
How was dinner?
Old Dec 20, 2020, 6:32 pm

Programs: AC SE*MM, Bonvoy LT Plat, HH Gold, National EE, Sixt Plat, Hz 5*
I'm not quite sure if I can say it was good, but it was hot, and I ate it! Chicken breast, moqueca-style sauce of onions, tomatoes, mixed peppers and coconut milk, potatoes, mixed vegetables. Nice to see that there is some variety even if each flight only has one choice.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.