Park'n'Fly - Self Park

Old Feb 11, 1999, 6:41 am
Original Poster

Park'n'Fly - Self Park

Anyone else use Self Park in Toronto? I have a pet peeve - To claim the 250 aeroplan points, you have to surrender your boarding pass to the attendant - which is great if you trust AC to credit your points, but isn't great if you don't.

If the trip's long enough, and I've received my points for the outbound, I'll give them that pass (they never look at it).

You'd think aeroplan/park'n'fly could come up with a better system than this.

Thoughts..?
Old Feb 11, 1999, 7:04 am
Original Member

Programs: AC SE 2MM, HH Dd, SPG; IC Pl/A; AA; DL
I have had a lot of problems with Park N Fly crediting points in Calgary. I just make a copy of the boarding pass at the Maple Leaf lounge on the way or give them a copy of my printed itinerary with my Aeroplan number hand-printed on it (they don't need the original boarding pass in Calgary, just something to prove that you flew Air Canada). Since the discounts are substantial for parking when you fly in Executive Class it is good to give them a copy of your Executive Class boarding pass. I usually have to send Aeroplan copies of my Park N Fly receipts to get my miles though.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.