Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Air Canada | Aeroplan
Reload this Page >

Exclusive online sale: Summer of deals from Air Canada

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Exclusive online sale: Summer of deals from Air Canada

Search this Thread

Old Aug 29, 2009, 7:27 am

Great tip. And to think, we are on their email listing but have yet to receive notice of such an offer.

Thank you.
Old Sep 1, 2009, 3:48 am

Fall deals????

so what are the prospects of a new series of discounts over the fall?
Old Sep 1, 2009, 7:34 am

Programs: S.E, Preferred Select, SPG Platinum
Any discount codes? I need to head to YWG tomorrow 09/02 last minute from YYZ and Westjet is a better price so if AC can't match it I will forego my status and take the least costly route
Old Sep 1, 2009, 8:46 am

Programs: IATA, ACTA, RADIUS and Virtuoso
Discounts

Any new ones out there for month of Sept?
Old Sep 1, 2009, 8:59 am

Programs: IATA, ACTA, RADIUS and Virtuoso
another visa offer

10% off sun destinations valid until 30 sept
promo code 4CAKXYZ1
Old Sep 1, 2009, 10:18 am

Programs: ACMM / Altitude S100K / HH Diamond
Originally Posted by hkader
10% off sun destinations valid until 30 sept
promo code 4CAKXYZ1
Visa says South American destinations, AC says sun and South American destinations... YMMV

Here is the visa link: http://www.visaperks.ca/visaperks/of...TOKEN=11931740

September offer:

* Book online with your Visa card and save 10% on Air Canada travel to any South American destination*.
* Valid for travel between September 1 to November 30, 2009.
Offer expires September 30, 2009.
* Check back in October for the next exclusive Visaperks.ca Air Canada offer.

Air Canada Restrictions: *This offer is valid on Tango Plus, Latitude and Executive Class fares unless otherwise specified and is only available on new bookings made through aircanada.com. This offer, found on Visaperks.ca and aircanada.com/visaperks, is only valid with the use of the designated promotional code and only by shoppers paying in full with a valid Visa card. The offer applies on Air Canada published fares and can not be combined with any other promotional offer or discount. All flights are subject to Air Canada’s Fare Rules and General Conditions of Carriage and can be found on aircanada.com.

Here is the AC link: http://www.aircanada.com/en/offers/a...isa_aug09.html

Note link still has Aug in it but it does (currently) point to the Sept promo ... best to go off the visa link should the AC link change..

Exclusive offer! Save up to 10% when you pay with your Visa card

Take advantage of this exclusive offer. Check back often for new offers.

Save 10% to all our Sun and South American destinations**
Travel from September 1 to November 30, 2009! To get your exclusive discount, simply enter this promotion code when booking and pay with your VISA card: 4CAKXYZ1

Offer ends September 30, 2009.

About this offer:

* Visa claim based upon global number of general purpose cards, number of transactions and purchase volume.

** This offer is available on new bookings only. The discount applies exclusively right here at aircanada.com on Air Canada published fares when you pay with your Visa card and cannot be combined with any other offer. We look forward to welcoming you aboard our flights!

To take advantage of this offer, purchase your tickets here at aircanada.com by September 30, 2009. Offer valid for travel from September 1 until November 30, 2009. (travel complete). The discount will be displayed when you choose your flight.

This promotional code is available on the one-way and round trip domestic portion of any itinerary and does not apply on multi-city itineraries. In order to take advantage of this offer, you must make separate bookings.
Old Sep 3, 2009, 10:38 pm

Bah! If only I had discovered this thread a few weeks ago. I was thinking of travelling from Australia to Canada for a reunion later this month... with the promotion (code) it would have been within my budget... oh well.

And on checking my emails I don't believe I received an email about it... yet I've racked up almost 200k miles with Aeroplan over the past seven years... bugger.
Old Sep 4, 2009, 5:15 am

Programs: ACMM / Altitude S100K / HH Diamond
Well this thread was a sticky on this forum all summer ... oh well ...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.