Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Question: Status Match

Search this Thread

Old Dec 15, 2017, 8:47 pm

Originally Posted by flyercity
Does anyone know whom to contact about the possibility of a status match? I called Aeroplan and they said to contact AC, AC told me to contact Aeroplan
Originally Posted by RangerNS
Air Canada has no official, or even open-secret status match program. You've got to earn it, or be golfing buddies with someone.
Flat match no, challenge match yes, sometimes.

It will be AC Altitude you need to contact... I believe there's an email floating around the web, perhaps even this forum.

Challenge will likely be something like discussed upthread over 90 days. AFAIK it's only at the E50K level, so unless you can prove you have a valid competitor status roughly equivalent to that, you may not even get started...
Old Dec 16, 2017, 6:08 am

Two years ago I had some friends Do a status challenge to get E50. Two flew American, and one did a lot of Cathay.

They had to fly a certain # of miles to get the match in a short window. I forget the details now. However, with AQD I wonder if there would be a monetary requirement now.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.