Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Trying to get through to AC???

Search this Thread

Old Dec 23, 2008, 9:27 pm

Programs: AC *E
Originally Posted by jnswinnipeg
My brother just called the Mexico office after I saw this post and spoke to someone right away who made the change he needed! Thanks FlyerTalk!
Thanks for that number. I got thru right away.
Old Dec 23, 2008, 9:50 pm

Programs: AC *E
I called in to get a full refund as my flight was cancelled due to the weather but the AC Mexico apparently don't have web access to do anything about the weather cancellation here. I still need to call 1800 AC number and still holding...
Old Dec 23, 2008, 10:28 pm

Not sure what kind of system Mexico is using but they shouldn't need access to the web to be able to see your flight was cancelled. To say that they can't see the advisory is one thing...but they should be able to see the cxld flight/flight status.
Old Dec 24, 2008, 1:48 am

Wow, tip of the day about that Mexican Res number! I just got through in 9 seconds after waiting on hold for more than 2 and a half hours on the Elite line. Thanks ACYYZ/SD! ^

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.