Wiki Posts
Search

You made a mistake

Search this Thread

Old Sep 24, 2007, 1:43 pm
Original Poster

Programs: *AG (AE), HH, FB, others
You made a mistake

The OT stickey says to tell you if you made a mistake. You did.
The whining Porter Bashers have won.
Even with nearly 1000 posts you did not believe there was enough interest to keep the Porter thread.
While I have appreciated some thoughtful moderation in the past (thank you Simon) this move just seems petty to me.
Old Sep 24, 2007, 2:01 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL GM, AA Gold, Hilton Diamond, Bonvoy Plat
The Porter thread is still on FT, its has been moved to the "Other North America" airlines programs forum. It was moved because it has little to do with AC and nothing to do with Aeroplan.

It is still open for posts, please follow the thread here: http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=532012
or by clicking on the redirect in the AC forum.

We want to adhere to the Flyertalk TOS, which does not allow discussion of moderator actions. Please let us know about any more "Mistakes" via email or PM.

Thanks

Sean
Moderator AC/Aeroplan

Last edited by skofarrell; Sep 24, 2007 at 2:07 pm

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.