YUL-CDG-YUL 15 to 20 sept

Old Sep 20, 07, 7:48 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AC2MMSE; SPG PLATINUM;
Thumbs up YUL-CDG-YUL 15 to 20 sept

Wonderful flight YUL to CDG and back; gambled and won using SSWU getting upgrade on new 777 service to Paris AC870 as well as getting the upgrade today on return AC871. And the elusive cookies and ice cream were offered on today's flight...surprise!!

(I didn't partake since I am watchng the waistline, but hey, i wonder if this is to inaugurate the 777 service as a temporary treat or more permanent. Recent flight HKG-YYZ did not have the Hagen Daas or the cheese tray... which is still served on Paris route.

Hard to keep up with the service mods on AC these days, butr overall I would rate these flights as A+ And the lie flat seats are EXCELLENT!!! No complaints and I am a big guy 6'1" and not small at the waist...

Gotta pay the compliment when the compliment is due.
Old Sep 21, 07, 10:59 am

Programs: Programs? I don't need no stinking programs
Good to hear you had a pleasant experience.

I bet if you'd called this thread YUL-CDG-YUL 'No Reasonable Grounds For Complaint' Debacle it would have at least 20 posts in it by now.
Old Sep 21, 07, 11:28 am

Programs: Sans souci
Originally Posted by natureboy View Post
Wonderful flight YUL to CDG and back; gambled and won using SSWU getting upgrade on new 777 service to Paris AC870 as well as getting the upgrade today on return AC871 ...
Very nice to hear. Congrats.

I bet if you'd called this thread YUL-CDG-YUL 'No Reasonable Grounds For Complaint' Debacle it would have at least 20 posts in it by now.

Sounds like AC was doing everything we want them to do. This level of service might even qualify as a fiasco. (On the grounds that "problem" < "debacle" < "fiasco" ...)

Search this Thread