Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Air Canada | Aeroplan
Reload this Page >

Using Aeroplan points to book flights on other *A partners?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old May 20, 2007, 8:37 pm
Original Poster

I did a search but didn't find anything useful.

I'm just wondering if it's possible to use Aeroplan points to book travel on carriers other than AC (or code shares). For example, could I book a flight on United from Boston to San Fran using my points?
Old May 20, 2007, 8:48 pm

Programs: IC - RA, AC - SE 1MM
You can use any star alliance airline. You can only book in a limited way online at aeroplan, you need to call the call centre more full availability.
Old May 21, 2007, 1:36 am

Programs: Aeroplan 35K, Hertz Gold
If you provide a date, and preferred service class, I'm sure someone can find something for you or at least look into it. I always find that doing the research myself and then telling the Aeroplan agent what I want if I can't get it online is easiest.
Old May 21, 2007, 2:45 pm

Programs: AC*SE
I regularely use my points for travel within Europe. The system usually only returns LH flights, though. Not sure if this helps you at all, but it may!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.