Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Air Canada | Aeroplan
Reload this Page >

O/T Very Unprofessional CATSA agents in YUL oogling attractive females

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

O/T Very Unprofessional CATSA agents in YUL oogling attractive females

Search this Thread

Old May 13, 2007, 12:21 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AC SE 2MM; UA MP Premier Silver; Marriott Bonvoy LT Titanium Elite; Radisson; Avis PC
Originally Posted by 1st Class Gekko
I wanted to raise an issue with CATSA and was looking for input. For the last few weeks my co-worker (who is female) and I have connected in YUL from the US side to the domestic Canadian side of the airport.

I have noticed that the CATSA agents are very obviously checking out every attractive female PAX at Domestic security well before the females approach the metal detector. The CATSA agents are blatantly nudging, pointing and shouting at each other, sometimes across multiple security lines nodding to their buddies to "randomly" search these ladies so they can get a better look/feel.

My co-worker and I have both noticed and commented on the unprofessionalism and told them to be a bit more discrete. Yesterday was the icing on the cake as for the 3rd week in a row this happend to my co-worker. She refused to be searched confronted them on it and said if they continue a complaint would be filed. They were obviously embarassed and let her go without the search. To remedy this situation we would both like to file complaints since this is unacceptable behavior to endure.

Any ideas where to file the complaint?
Since when did CATSA and the word "Professional" go hand-in-hand? Sounds like just another typical day at a Canadian airport.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.