Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Air Canada | Aeroplan
Reload this Page >

aircanada.com/aeroplan.com - Experiences/Complaints/Issues

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

aircanada.com/aeroplan.com - Experiences/Complaints/Issues

Search this Thread

Old May 30, 2017, 9:48 pm

Programs: FOTSG Tangerine Ex E35k (AC)
Originally Posted by 24left
And how much scheduled maintenance does one website need?

Dear AC: The app sucks. Fix that.
The schedule allows regular replacement of the hamsters to keep the site operating.

Or to avoid cruelty to animals, maybe they have people turning crank shafts but they only generate enough power to operate during Eastern NA business hours.
Old May 31, 2017, 2:38 am

With all this talk of young girls making the website I went to see if AC rebranded to multiple shades of pink and the pictures of flight attendants were all replaced by Ken and Barbie dolls.

Sadly it was dark grey and black, with bright yellow and red, and the flight crew was replaced by Bumble Bee and Optimis Prime. So I really think it was a 14 year old boy.
Old May 31, 2017, 10:38 am

I saw this message when I was trying to book an award flight on aeroplan.com, Do I have to call? or just try repeatly? Thanks
Attached Images  
Old Jun 1, 2017, 7:52 am

Programs: AC SE100K , 1MM, Hilton Diamond, KLM
Email this morning advertising New Business class flight passes . Links do not work

An error occured

ERROR CODE: MISSING_CATEGORY

The category you requested is not available.

Tried a different one western Canada Flight pass . in terms and conditions it tells me *Listed price is representative of a Nova Scotia resident and includes all applicable taxes (including GST/HST, and QST wherever applicable). Prices and fees and may differ based on the province of residence in the purchaser's Aeroplan profile.

Last edited by traacs; Jun 1, 2017 at 7:59 am
Old Jun 1, 2017, 10:55 am
Suspended

Programs: AC SE100K-1MM, NH, DL, AA, BA, Global Entry/Nexus, APEC..
Originally Posted by traacs
Email this morning advertising New Business class flight passes . Links do not work

An error occured

ERROR CODE: MISSING_CATEGORY

The category you requested is not available.

Tried a different one western Canada Flight pass . in terms and conditions it tells me *Listed price is representative of a Nova Scotia resident and includes all applicable taxes (including GST/HST, and QST wherever applicable). Prices and fees and may differ based on the province of residence in the purchaser's Aeroplan profile.

I posted this thread last night

Obviously my link was directly from the Air Canada site and it works

Not the first time a link from an AC email doesn't work

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/air-c...e-30-17-a.html
Old Jun 1, 2017, 7:03 pm
Suspended

9pm ET

Attached Images  
Old Jun 1, 2017, 7:08 pm

9pm ET

Odd. I get an internal server error.
Old Jun 1, 2017, 7:57 pm
Suspended

Originally Posted by jc94
Odd. I get an internal server error.
Wanna trade?
Old Jun 1, 2017, 8:45 pm

Wanna trade?
I'm not sure what is worse. Scheduled maintenance should be announced in advance. And 9pm EDT is a poor choice.

Regardless, seems to be back up again? For now anyway.
Old Jun 1, 2017, 9:52 pm

Programs: AC SE100K, Marriott Lifetime Platinum Elite. NEXUS
Originally Posted by jc94
I'm not sure what is worse. Scheduled maintenance should be announced in advance. And 9pm EDT is a poor choice.
Hey, if you are making minimum wage would you want to stay up past you bedtime?
Old Jun 2, 2017, 12:54 am
Suspended

Not sure what AC was doing during maintenance, but now on all browsers, when you select the return segment and click to *See fare details and terms and conditions you get the spinning plane and no Fare Rules Or Conditions.

Plus as an added bonus, the image of the cabin that was on the LEFT before clicking Fare Details, has now disappeared.

Here are 2 different browsers going nowhere fast.

AWESOME.

Attached Images   
Old Jun 2, 2017, 2:00 am

Programs: *$ Green
What if AC is changing something to eUps?

I know that pooping on AC IT is our favourite sport, but what I'd these recent errors WRT eUpgrades (and now fare rules apparently) have something to do with an upcoming change in eUp rules?

I'm thinking this because I'm noticing some FTers having issues with eUps that should clear, now these errors, and the fact that AC keeps extending the eUp promo window.

The promo has been on for what, 2 years now? But I don't remember them extending it every couple of weeks, for just a couple weeks at a time.

Almost seems to me like they want to release something, but are having trouble doing it. Like an MMORPG trying to launch a new patch (except for Blizzard, cause they're too good at it).

I'd assume they might be trying to implement upgrading from Tango fares as a permanent thing?
Old Jun 2, 2017, 6:56 pm

Programs: Non-status bottomfeeder
Does anybody actually know what is with the aeroplan.com subdomains? For the longest time, after logging in, I was always redirected to www3. Now the subdomain of choice is www5.
Old Jun 2, 2017, 7:03 pm
Suspended

Originally Posted by zoobtoob
Does anybody actually know what is with the aeroplan.com subdomains? For the longest time, after logging in, I was always redirected to www3. Now the subdomain of choice is www5.
I get this one

https://www5.aeroplan.com/home.do
Old Jun 3, 2017, 12:11 am

Not sure what AC was doing during maintenance, but now on all browsers, when you select the return segment and click to *See fare details and terms and conditions you get the spinning plane and no Fare Rules Or Conditions.

Plus as an added bonus, the image of the cabin that was on the LEFT before clicking Fare Details, has now disappeared.

Here are 2 different browsers going nowhere fast.

AWESOME.

I have a shirt that!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.