Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Air Canada | Aeroplan
Reload this Page >

aircanada.com/aeroplan.com - Experiences/Complaints/Issues

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

aircanada.com/aeroplan.com - Experiences/Complaints/Issues

Search this Thread

Old Feb 21, 2020, 11:03 pm

Programs: AC E75K, spouse E75K (MM), National Emerald, various hotel programs
Originally Posted by 24left
No worries, I also remember things I'd rather forget. Still, jealous you got AC Germany. I'll trade you my France and throw in Norway.
Air Canada's version of RISK?
Old Feb 24, 2020, 1:07 am

Aeroplan Login broken?

I can't seem to log in to my Aeroplan account. I am using a password manager, so there's no typo.
Is that a known problem?
Old Feb 24, 2020, 1:16 am

I can't reset my password either, because the Aeroplan website claims that my name and number don't match. :-(
Old Feb 24, 2020, 1:25 am

Same, it's not accepting my login or letting me reset my password. Super frustrated.
sokolov likes this.
Old Feb 24, 2020, 2:15 am

Originally Posted by linkthe2nd
Same, it's not accepting my login or letting me reset my password. Super frustrated.
Welcome to Flyertalk!
Old Feb 24, 2020, 2:18 am

Originally Posted by sokolov
Welcome to Flyertalk!
Thank you! Nothing like a good gripe about aeroplan to bring us all together 😃
Adam Smith likes this.
Old Feb 24, 2020, 2:27 pm

The Aeroplan login is working again.
Old Feb 25, 2020, 11:30 am

Programs: AC SE
I received yet another flurry of schedule change notifications, seat change notifications and cancelled/rebooked flight notifications. But I am unable to pull up any booking on AC.com right now. I am tired of staring at that red plane going in circles.
Old Feb 25, 2020, 3:02 pm

frustrating!

Originally Posted by jasdou
I received yet another flurry of schedule change notifications, seat change notifications and cancelled/rebooked flight notifications. But I am unable to pull up any booking on AC.com right now. I am tired of staring at that red plane going in circles.
I would like to cancel due to an itinerary change but can't pull up my booking either. Does anyone know how long I have to make the refund request? Ticket purchased with $ not points. Thanks!
Old Feb 25, 2020, 3:56 pm

Originally Posted by WorkLessTravelMore
I would like to cancel due to an itinerary change but can't pull up my booking either. Does anyone know how long I have to make the refund request? Ticket purchased with $ not points. Thanks!
Oh, wow, finally got in and realized I can't get a refund. Just future credit. That sucks. But my question still remains, how long do I have to make the cancel with no change fees request? Thanks!
Old Feb 25, 2020, 4:18 pm
Moderator, Air Canada; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AC SE MM, FB Plat, WS Plat, BA Silver, DL GM, Marriott Plat, Hilton Gold, Accor Silver
Originally Posted by WorkLessTravelMore
Oh, wow, finally got in and realized I can't get a refund. Just future credit. That sucks. But my question still remains, how long do I have to make the cancel with no change fees request?
What was the change and how big was it? If it was a really substantial change, you may be able to get a full refund, regardless of what the website says.
Old Feb 25, 2020, 6:52 pm

Originally Posted by Adam Smith
What was the change and how big was it? If it was a really substantial change, you may be able to get a full refund, regardless of what the website says.
It's a 40 minute change making our connection from the US through Montreal to Rome only one hour instead of 1:40.
Old Feb 25, 2020, 6:56 pm

Programs: Air Canada SE100k, UA Platinum, Delta Gold, Marriott Ambassador
ACC Website Issues (Again)

Anyone else having issues (yet again) trying to book flights through ACC, I work as a band tour manager and need to book upwards of 10 to 20 flights most weeks
This is crazy, i have this open on Safari, Chrome and Firefox and none will work with the ACC website, even as a SE its a pain to call in to book for so many people, had to go and book 12 seats on Delta today because of this, anyone else having these frustrations? Almost ready to move all my flying to Delta
Old Feb 25, 2020, 7:35 pm

I've got a 1-way booking from PER to YYZ in 3 weeks. After being unable to check on the flight using either aircanada.com or aeroplan I used the Singapore Airlines code and checked the booking there.

To find a 14 hour misconnect due to a cancelled flight from HKG. Any thoughts on my options here? I don't want to cancel the booking (it would mean cancelling 3 other tickets). Will Aeroplan be willing to put me on a paid flight? Assuming I can ever get through to their call center.
Old Feb 25, 2020, 8:09 pm

Programs: AC SE(w/*); NEXUS
PER-YYZ changes?

Not sure which cabin you're in but seems to be good availability still for three weeks from now...dunno exact dates or if you have transit preferences, obviously. You can call and re-route, if necessary. I re-routed my kid for a school exchange program to Perth (leaving from Eastern Canada) 2 weeks ago - a mere week before her departure. The host family was getting concerned about her transiting via HKG. Was an award booking. Arrived safe and sound. Seemed like a lot less headache than with a paid fare, TBH.

jerry305 and kiteTO like this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.