Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Air Canada | Aeroplan
Reload this Page >

aircanada.com/aeroplan.com - Experiences/Complaints/Issues

aircanada.com/aeroplan.com - Experiences/Complaints/Issues

Old Oct 27, 2019, 4:47 pm

Programs: A loyal Amerisuites customer... oh wait
it doesn’t explicitly tell me that I am logged out.
But any interaction after that requires me to login again. Always.

I use Mac Safari.

EDIT:
To clarify...
... any previous search no longer appears after the login.

...My gracious apologies for posting on this forum, if this turns out to be a glitch on my end and somehow not aeroplan’s fault...

Last edited by jerry305; Oct 27, 2019 at 10:12 pm Reason: EDIT: To clarify...
Old Oct 27, 2019, 4:48 pm

Programs: Only J via Peasant Points, 777HDPeasant or The Unexpected Virtue of Ignorance and Narcissism.
Meanwhile at AE - did someone forget to switch out the hamster?

Service Temporarily Unavailable

The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.
Old Oct 28, 2019, 10:24 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AC SE 2MM; UA MP Premier Silver; Marriott Bonvoy LT Titanium Elite; Radisson
Originally Posted by Jumper Jack
Meanwhile at AE - did someone forget to switch out the hamster?

Service Temporarily Unavailable

The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.
The Hamsters Union went on strike to get more than $14/hr.
Old Oct 28, 2019, 12:25 pm
Original Member

Programs: AC SE 2MM, HH Dd, SPG; IC Pl/A; AA; DL
Thumbs down

Originally Posted by canadiancow
eUp is working for me, so I hope it's working for everyone else too.

If not, there are several other ways of doing it, such as calling in. Don't lose the R games because of this issue!
eup is still not working in Chrome for me but works fine in Firefox. Don't know if it has to do with blocking popups as I haven't bothered to chase it down.

Eup window does not come up from main page in Chrome, just keeps going back to main page.
canadiancow likes this.
Old Oct 28, 2019, 1:29 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AC SE MM, SQ Silver, Bonvoy Tit LTG, Hyatt Glob, HH Diamond
Meanwhile I know I'm not the only one getting this trying to log in to Altitude:

Bad Request
Your browser sent a request that this server could not understand.

Old Oct 28, 2019, 1:32 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AC SE 2MM; UA MP Premier Silver; Marriott Bonvoy LT Titanium Elite; Radisson
Meanwhile I know I'm not the only one getting this trying to log in to Altitude:

Bad Request
Your browser sent a request that this server could not understand.
I just logged into Altitude without issues.
Old Oct 28, 2019, 1:36 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AC SE MM, SQ Silver, Bonvoy Tit LTG, Hyatt Glob, HH Diamond
Originally Posted by yyznomad
I just logged into Altitude without issues.
I've been getting this for weeks on a specific device. I could clear cookies, but I don't really need to check Altitude at work.

Cookie issues have plagued AC's site for years, and cause intermittent failures that differ from person to person.
Old Oct 28, 2019, 1:45 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

I've been getting this for weeks on a specific device. I could clear cookies, but I don't really need to check Altitude at work.

Cookie issues have plagued AC's site for years, and cause intermittent failures that differ from person to person.
I know, amongst other issues.

Just reporting what I experience.
canadiancow likes this.
Old Oct 28, 2019, 2:22 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AC*SE 2MM
Just tried logging in to aeroplan and got this message:

"We're currently undergoing routine maintenance of the site to ensure that you continue to have the best possible experience on Aeroplan.com. The site will be back up at 10:00 GMT at which point we’ll be happy to assist you."

Seriously - middle of the day "maintenance". BTW, It is now after 10:00 GMT - unless they mean tomorrow, next week or next year since they don't mention a date when they hope to be back up and kicking.
Old Oct 28, 2019, 2:32 pm
Original Member

Programs: AC SE 2MM, HH Dd, SPG; IC Pl/A; AA; DL
On top of the issues with the website, agents on SE line don't fare much better. Just tried to do a simple cancel upgrade request on a flight pass so I could modify my booking and it took her 20 minutes (she gave up after 10 and had to call the experts which took another 10 minutes). I don't mind when it is something complicated but I have been doing this for years with a simple short call. Would be better if we could cancel online if booking class is still available in the back.

Figured out the Chrome issue with eupgrades and it is related to popup blocking. Added Air Canada to the exclusions and works ok now.^
canadiancow likes this.
Old Oct 30, 2019, 9:46 am

Programs: AC SE100K , 1MM, Hilton Diamond, KLM
This morning unable to do seat selection, times out
Old Oct 31, 2019, 12:42 pm

aeroplan signin problem on both app and desktop?

12:42 pm mst right now. Anyone else having issues?

Wanted to check to see if there's J award avaibility on BR on Feb 21 between SGN-TPE and TPE-YVR.

Desktop: The server has encountered an internal problem and cannot complete your request. Please try again later.

App: This account is no longer valid (!!!!!!!)
Old Oct 31, 2019, 12:58 pm

My account works fine on desktop and mobile. 3pm EST

No J seat on either flights.
Old Nov 1, 2019, 6:48 am

Programs: AC SE
eUp page appears half-broken this morning. I can login through the main AC.com portal but can't access my eUp account. Incognito doesn't seem to help.
Old Nov 1, 2019, 8:01 am

Originally Posted by 1A_1K
My account works fine on desktop and mobile. 3pm EST
I called yesterday around that time and I was getting "we are having higher than normal call volumes. unable to take your call. please call later" msg.

I just called again (8 am MST fri) and same message. I don't think I've ever receive that message before when calling in this early.

No J seat on either flights.
Alright thanks. Had to check. Don't want to lose out since I'm still stuck in Y for my booking for those segments.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.