Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Air Canada | Aeroplan
Reload this Page >

aircanada.com/aeroplan.com - Experiences/Complaints/Issues

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

aircanada.com/aeroplan.com - Experiences/Complaints/Issues

Search this Thread

Old Feb 15, 2019, 4:13 pm

Programs: AC SE100K, *G, Bonvoy Plat, Hilton Gold, Hertz PC, Avis PC, Enterprise Plat
Originally Posted by Medhatter
Don't know if this is the correct place for this but I just spent more time on AC.com and their FB page trying to arrange flights out of YXH for This Xmas 319 days away. AC response to me was there are 4 flights per day during the week and 3 on Saturday and the flights are available 355 days in advance and that I need to call into AC for bookings in 2020.
Maybe it will be available online when the new timetable goes live on Feb 21?

AC Timetable Feb 21 2019

Old Feb 15, 2019, 8:42 pm

Programs: 35 K
Originally Posted by yyckerr
Maybe it will be available online when the new timetable goes live on Feb 21?

AC Timetable Feb 21 2019

Thanks didn't know this existed. Kind of scared me at first since we fly out at 5:20 am on March 9 and saw the first part said ends March 9th.
Old Feb 19, 2019, 6:35 pm

Programs: AC SE100K, Marriott Lifetime Platinum Elite. NEXUS
eupgrade site is now busted in Chrome and FF, incognito and otherwise.

Looks like an invalid DOCTYPE declaration, causing all further JS to fail.
canadiancow likes this.
Old Feb 19, 2019, 11:57 pm

Programs: AC SE MM, Bonvoy Plat, Hilton G,Nexus, Amex MR Plat,IHG Plat
Originally Posted by RangerNS
eupgrade site is now busted in Chrome and FF, incognito and otherwise.

Looks like an invalid DOCTYPE declaration, causing all further JS to fail.
And the Altitude site
Old Feb 20, 2019, 10:59 pm
Moderator, Air Canada; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AC SE MM, FB Plat, WS Plat, BA Silver, DL GM, Marriott Plat, Hilton Gold, Accor Silver
We're currently undergoing routine maintenance of the site to ensure that you continue to have the best possible experience on Aeroplan.com. The site will be back up at 11:00 GMT at which point we’ll be happy to assist you.
But I'm not on Aeroplan.com, I'm on https://altitude.aircanada.com/....
Old Feb 20, 2019, 11:27 pm
Suspended

Programs: AC SE100K-1MM, NH, DL, AA, BA, Global Entry/Nexus, APEC..
Originally Posted by Adam Smith
But I'm not on Aeroplan.com, I'm on https://altitude.aircanada.com/....
Wow, this is the first time I've seen this appear for the Altitude site. Someone broke the whole thing.

And GMT is back.

Old Feb 21, 2019, 10:19 am

Can anyone check if you can see the details of reward tickets at aeroplan's website? Since yesterday, I was unable to see the details of my reward ticket (but I can see the ticket is issued.)
Old Feb 21, 2019, 10:27 am
Suspended

Originally Posted by Chasel Weng
Can anyone check if you can see the details of reward tickets at aeroplan's website? Since yesterday, I was unable to see the details of my reward ticket (but I can see the ticket is issued.)
@Chasel Weng

You should also be able to check your booking on AC's website. Just enter the booking reference in this field

BTW, I just checked mine on the Aeroplan site and the details display

Old Feb 21, 2019, 10:42 am

Thank you so much for the help. Yes, I have used reservation number to check every route of my itinerary, and they all look good. In the last year, I was encountering a similar thing, but it was due to the change of aircraft (thus I need to call-in and reconfirm my itinerary). Just wondering I need to call them again or it is a system maintenance.
Old Feb 21, 2019, 10:56 am
Suspended

Originally Posted by Chasel Weng
Thank you so much for the help. Yes, I have used reservation number to check every route of my itinerary, and they all look good. In the last year, I was encountering a similar thing, but it was due to the change of aircraft (thus I need to call-in and reconfirm my itinerary). Just wondering I need to call them again or it is a system maintenance.

Regardless of what shows on the Aeroplan site, I and many others ALWAYS reconfirm with each of the partner airlines. If you can't do it on their websites or apps with their own booking reference, then you should call them and get them to send to a copy of the itinerary.

Remember - the itinerary is not the ticket and you must always have your original ticket with you when travelling (For eg. SQ's itinerary email always points that out).
Old Feb 21, 2019, 11:26 am

Anyone else having trouble searching for flights on AE? Any search I do is met with "The city/airport entered cannot be found". Been like this for 3 hours now....
Old Feb 21, 2019, 11:34 am
Suspended

Originally Posted by bcnfish
Anyone else having trouble searching for flights on AE? Any search I do is met with "The city/airport entered cannot be found". Been like this for 3 hours now....

Maybe time to clear cookies...cache....quit and restart browser....try a different browser....all of the usual suggestions

I just did a random

But for sheer idiocy, this button.

If I wanted to compare to Air Canada, I would do it myself, thanks.

And since Air Canada does not fly to many routes that their partners do, why would I want to see Air Canada prices to BKK, etc, when I know they will be ridiculous or not available?

Who comes up with this nonsense?

Old Feb 21, 2019, 12:24 pm

Originally Posted by 24left
Maybe time to clear cookies...cache....quit and restart browser....try a different browser....all of the usual suggestions
Surprisingly it was just a browser issue...wouldn't have thought so, thanks.
Old Feb 21, 2019, 3:01 pm

Programs: Aeroplan, SPG/Marriott, Radisson Rewards
Getting pretty sick of the CAPTCHA every single time I visit aeroplan.com (Firefox on Win and Linux).

On the plus side, the Aeroplan Android app finally let me login today. Only took ... 2 months?
Old Feb 22, 2019, 10:35 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AC SE MM, BA Gold, SQ Silver, Bonvoy Tit LTG, Hyatt Glob, HH Diamond
FP app said I would be waitlisted for an eUpgrade.

It's full Y.

The 320 was booked 1/14, and it was R9.

Since I'm within 24 hours, I just did a complimentary upgrade anyway. But this isn't even the "Latitude needs R space" issue.
Bohemian1 likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.