Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Air Canada | Aeroplan
Reload this Page >

AE miles for TROPICANA OJ and QUAKER Cereal

Old Jan 11, 2007, 7:47 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: OWEmerald; STARGold; BonvoyPlat; IHGPlat/Amb; HiltonGold; A|ClubPat; AirMilesPlat

New AE partners...special packaging with PINs to claim 10 AE miles per item.

http://www.breakfastcentral.ca/login.aspx

At least this is a healthy way to build up AE miles. (And TROPICANA's packaging matches AE's own tangerine colouring!)
Old Jan 11, 2007, 7:54 am

I'd have to spend $10,000 on OJ just to get
a YHZ-YYZ return reward ticket.
Old Jan 11, 2007, 7:57 am

Programs: NZ Elite, AC SE100K, Westjet Teal, Marriott Bonvoy Gold Elite, Nexus, Global Entry
Originally Posted by Shareholder
New AE partners...special packaging with PINs to claim 10 AE miles per item.

http://www.breakfastcentral.ca/login.aspx

At least this is a healthy way to build up AE miles. (And TROPICANA's packaging matches AE's own tangerine colouring!)
Now we all need is AE miles for the Malibu Rum that has to go with the Tropicana.
Old Jan 11, 2007, 7:58 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: OWEmerald; STARGold; BonvoyPlat; IHGPlat/Amb; HiltonGold; A|ClubPat; AirMilesPlat
Originally Posted by yhz123

Yes, but think how healthy you'd be, and you'd likely never catch a cold...
Old Jan 11, 2007, 8:02 am

Just rummaged through my cereal cupboard and bluebox and deposited 20 miles.
Old Jan 11, 2007, 8:50 am

I bought 3 packages of Oatmeal this past weekend and deposited 30 AE miles. ^
Old Jan 11, 2007, 9:44 am
ABG

Programs: Virtuoso TA, Four Seasons Pref Partner, Rosewood Elite TA, Ritz Carlton STARS TA
First posted back on 8 Dec
http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/showt...ight=tropicana
Old Jan 11, 2007, 10:55 am

Programs: SQ*PPS, QF-WP1 & LTG, VA-Gold, Marriott*LTT, Hilton*Gold, Accor*Platinum
Originally Posted by yhz123
Looks like they priced it right this time
Old Jan 11, 2007, 4:01 pm

Has anyone seen these specially labelled products at Safeway? Would be nice to get Airmiles and Aeroplan points for buying stuff we use anyway.
Old Jan 18, 2007, 7:21 pm

These PINs are printed directly on the box. You can visit grocery stores and get 10000 miles without a single purchase. You need to write down about 1000 codes. If you do 30 per day then you can have it done in one month.
Old Jan 18, 2007, 8:17 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA*1K MM
Originally Posted by MoreMiles
These PINs are printed directly on the box. You can visit grocery stores and get 10000 miles without a single purchase. You need to write down about 1000 codes. If you do 30 per day then you can have it done in one month.

Oooh thats evil! Imagine if someone tries to claim their 10 miles and the code is already taken! or even worse, some other wise guy tries to write down the same 30 codes, and none of them work when he gets home
Old Jan 18, 2007, 8:47 pm

Programs: AE
Terms & Conditions

Of particular note:
In order to enter your PIN number and claim your Aeroplan Miles, you must be a legal resident of Canada and an Aeroplan Member in good standing. Once your valid PIN number has been properly entered , your Aeroplan account will be credited with ten (10) Aeroplan Miles for each valid PIN number you have entered, subject to Sponsor verification as herein provided. The Sponsor reserves the right to require proof of purchase, so be sure to retain the participating product package for each PIN number you submit. The Sponsor and Aeroplan reserve the right to disqualify, revoke the Offer herein described from, and cancel any Aeroplan Miles which may have been awarded under such Offer to, any person who cannot produce, within five (5) business days of a request by Sponsor or its agents or representatives for same, proof of purchase (satisfactory to Sponsor) of a participating product corresponding to a PIN number submitted or who has submitted a previously submitted PIN number, or an incorrect, fraudulent or otherwise invalid PIN number or who has otherwise, in the opinion of the Sponsor, acting in a commercially reasonable manner, in any way attempted to interfere with, or improperly obtain any benefit under, the Offer described herein.
Old Jan 18, 2007, 8:47 pm

Programs: *G (as are spouse and 2 kids), ACCOR ALL DIAMOND, Marriott - GE
After the snow in California (even Malibu), I doubt too many people will want to by loads of Tropicana OJ ... costs estimated to rise at least triple present costs
Old Jan 18, 2007, 8:53 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Originally Posted by patty canuck
After the snow in California (even Malibu), I doubt too many people will want to by loads of Tropicana OJ ... costs estimated to rise at least triple present costs
Quite the contrary, this would be the time to stock up and put a few $3.99 containers into the freezer. A shortage of oranges will push the price of juice up, so buy now.

As for the idea of copying the numbers and submitting dozens every day...I am sure after this has happened for two or three days in a row, a signal would go out to audit the account. And while I doubt Quaker or Tropicana will send inspectors around to every household making deposits, this could trigger a request for those proofs of purchase which if not forthcoming, will see the miles be pulled from the ethically-challenged account.
Old Jan 18, 2007, 9:02 pm

Programs: AC, AA, UA, BA, Hilton
Much of the concentrate, frozen juice and packaged OJ comes from the groves in Florida, which was not hit so far with this years frosts. While those prices may also rise some, the whole fresh oranges and other fruits and vegetables from California will obviously show the largest increases.

Anyone own some OJ futures?

bj-21.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.