Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Air Canada | Aeroplan
Reload this Page >

so how are they going to force the new KK restrictions?

Old Dec 16, 2006, 1:26 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA, AB, AC, AD, AE, AF, AG... you get the picture

I'm trying to figure out the mechanics of the new KK restrictions to SE's for intl J seats. How will the Aeroplan search engine "know" whether you are a passenger on the same flights as the ticket that you are attempting to redeem? Does this essentially force the SE to redeem through a phone call, and end up paying the extra fees?
Old Dec 16, 2006, 1:50 pm

Programs: AC Prestige, Marriott Silver, Hyatt Gold, Hertz #1 Gold, Radisson Gold Elite, HHonors
Red face

I'm pretty sure they'll tie the 2nd ticket to the first, based on the AP number on both tickets. And that they'll probably also check that its followed on check-in.

Sanosuke!
Old Dec 16, 2006, 1:53 pm

Programs: AC E50K MM * DL MM * HH Diamond * Marriott Lifetime Titanium * Queen's '92
It's not just a passenger on the same flight. From what we have been told, it is a passenger on an Aeroplan J reward on the same PNR.

Simon

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.