Wiki Posts
Search

Aeroplan site down?

Search this Thread

Old Sep 7, 2006, 11:08 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA, AB, AC, AD, AE, AF, AG... you get the picture
Aeroplan site down?

it seems that it's not taking passwords, which wouldn't normally be an issue as I don't think accessing my points balance is a time-critical need.

However, I just realized that the ac.com website and all of my flight pass functions are tied to the same aeroplan number and password... and that's not working... right when I need to book a flight.

So how does one book a flight pass flight when you can't log in???

"An error has occurred while processing your request. Please try again later."
Old Sep 8, 2006, 2:10 am
cur

Programs: fwp blood diamond, dykwia uranium
Originally Posted by Fermat
it seems that it's not taking passwords, which wouldn't normally be an issue as I don't think accessing my points balance is a time-critical need.

However, I just realized that the ac.com website and all of my flight pass functions are tied to the same aeroplan number and password... and that's not working... right when I need to book a flight.

I'm in the exact same boat, I log in with aeroplan number and password, it processes, then it asks for it again. I try again, it processes, it asks for it again. Repeat.

Tried two different computers in 5 browsers in 2 different operating systems then tried it from my friend's house and it still isn't working...

Flight pass working OK, I'm logged in by default.
Old Sep 8, 2006, 5:39 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by Fermat

Was it Error Code 500?Similar problem last week.Called in to the number provided on screen.Promptly moved to someone who manually took all info I needed to book flight(flight #'s,dates and your pass account number).Within 45 minutes my confirmation was in my E-mail account and there was no charge to do this.
Old Sep 8, 2006, 5:41 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Just logged into my AE account and pass account.No problem at this time.
Old Sep 8, 2006, 2:48 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA, AB, AC, AD, AE, AF, AG... you get the picture
Originally Posted by acysb87
Was it Error Code 500?Similar problem last week.Called in to the number provided on screen.Promptly moved to someone who manually took all info I needed to book flight(flight #'s,dates and your pass account number).Within 45 minutes my confirmation was in my E-mail account and there was no charge to do this.
the phone... what an archaic way to book something!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.