Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Air Canada | Aeroplan
Reload this Page >

More Aeroplan IT nonsense - Threshold Choices

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jan 6, 2006, 2:32 am
Suspended
Original Poster

I have been waiting for my 300K threshold bonus since November. It occured to me today, that my selection my have been lost in Cyberspace as all other selections made around the same time have posted.

So I go to the page to select my 2005 "gift"
and get this.
"300,000 Aeroplan Status Miles

Choose the threshold bonus gift that's right for you. Click on "Select" to order it!

You have not accumulated enough Aeroplan Status Miles to be eligible for selecting this gift"

the T&C state
Terms & Conditions
Member must hold 2005 Air Canada Super Elite status to qualify in addition to attaining the Aeroplan Status Miles required. All 2005 transactions must be reported and posted to the member's account by June 30, 2006 to qualify for gift selection, all gifts must be chosen by July 15, 2006 unless otherwise specified in the gift description. All travel related to gifts must be completed by December 15, 2006. Selected gifts will be provided while quantities last. Aeroplan reserves the right to substitute gifts. Once the gift selection has been made no changes or exchanges are permitted. Allow 6-8 weeks for delivery. If no selection is made prior to the given deadline, Aeroplan has the right to decline the gift fulfillment. All threshold bonuses are subject to Aeroplan rules and regulations and can be modified or terminated at any time for any reasons that are beyond Aeroplan's control. For complete rules and regulations concerning the Aeroplan program and top tier benefits, please view the Aeroplan General Terms & Conditions.
Once again the IT is just sooooooooooooooo lacking.
Old Jan 6, 2006, 3:21 am

Programs: AC - ACMM; LH - SEN
Same problem for my 200K threshold bonus.
Old Jan 6, 2006, 9:44 am

Programs: Aeroplan SE (*A Gold), SPG Plat, Marriott Plat
Originally Posted by mtacchi
I have been waiting for my 300K threshold bonus since November. It occured to me today, that my selection my have been lost in Cyberspace as all other selections made around the same time have posted.

So I go to the page to select my 2005 "gift"
and get this.

the T&C state

Once again the IT is just sooooooooooooooo lacking.
Wow. If they can't get THE Marc Tacchi's (and I don't mean it in a sarcastic way, rather I am emphasizing the brilliant run you made, and the note in the Jan 2006 enroute mag), what hope do the rest of us have?
Old Jan 6, 2006, 12:52 pm

Programs: AF/KLM Plat For Life/UA Million Miler-PremEx For Life/SPG Gold
Rotflol
Old Jan 6, 2006, 11:00 pm

Programs: AC *SE, UA 1K, Hyatt Diamond, SPG Platinum, Hilton Diamond
Same problem here at the 200k level.

Marc - Forgive me if this is posted elsewhere, but did you opt for the car or the miles at 300k?
Old Jan 7, 2006, 3:42 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AC SE 2MM; UA MP Premier Silver; Marriott Bonvoy LT Titanium Elite; Radisson; Avis PC
Originally Posted by yyzDJ
Same problem here at the 200k level.

Marc - Forgive me if this is posted elsewhere, but did you opt for the car or the miles at 300k?
It is posted elsewhere, but we'll forgive you. A search will reveal the answer.
Old Feb 2, 2006, 8:33 am

Programs: AC*SE, MR Plat
I seem to be having trouble selecting my 150,000 mile threshold gift. I sent an email to the SE desk.

Has anyone else had any luck getting their 2005 gifts?

Thanks,
SD
Old Feb 2, 2006, 8:34 am
Suspended
Original Poster

Yes, but I had to email and call.

Can't do it online.
Old Feb 2, 2006, 8:38 am

Programs: AC*SE, MR Plat
Wow, talk about your quick replies!

Well, at least it's good to know I'm on the right track.

Thanks,
SD
Old Feb 2, 2006, 9:12 am

Programs: AC Super Elite
Originally Posted by SleepingDog
I seem to be having trouble selecting my 150,000 mile threshold gift. I sent an email to the SE desk.

Has anyone else had any luck getting their 2005 gifts?

Thanks,
SD
I emailed the SE Desk about my 150,000 Threshold, I recieved an email from the SE Desk the next day saying they would take care of it. The miles posted Yesterday. 2 days after I emailed them.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.