Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Jan 3, 2023, 12:18 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: yowcat
Post-Amadeus Confirmed Codes on Air Canada BP

"SSSS" - Secondary Security Screening Selection (Plan to get to the airport early with your electronics charged and ideally wear a bath robe as you shall get EXTRA security screening)
"SIXF" - Air Canada meaning sixth freedom (PAX is travelling between two countries via Canada)
"ADOK" or "DOK" - Documents OK (No further need to see an agent prior to Boarding)
"FLA" - Late for flight - Put on standby due to PAX late for boarding/bag cut-off
"SPEQ" - PAX has Sports Equipment
"ATTS" - US COVID Attestation Completed
"YPTU" - "Young Person Travelling Unaccompanied"
"SSR LANG" - "Customer speaks limited English/French"
"STPA" - Aeroplan Status Pass applied to PAX
"PRIO SECURITY/SURETE PRIO" - PAX entitled to use priority security where available

Picture of a Lounge Chair - PAX is entitled to access the MLL Lounge
"SIGNATURE SUITE" - PAX is entitled to use the AC Signature Suite

Legacy Boarding Pass Codes from Pre-Amadeus Cutover (Please move up if you can confirm they are still in use)Frequent Flyer Codes:

*A = No Status
*P = Prestige
*E = Elite
*SE= Super Elite

Meal Codes
Used to allow FA to determine who gets a J meal when there is not enough meals for all J Pax:

ML*1 - Revenue customers and guest of AC who have a DCS cabin regrade (i.e. gate upgrade or downgrade)
ML*2 Revenue and guest standbys
ML*3 Positive space pass holders who are upgraded or downgraded
ML*4 Positive space (confirmed) pass holders
ML*5 Space available pass holders

Other Codes:
LT07 - for Latitude and Latitude Plus Customers on long and extra-long haul flights. Latitude fare, complimentary $7.00 from the BOB.
LT04 - for Latitude and Latitude Plus Customers on medium haul flights.PR07 - Buy on Board Entitlement
G4 - PAX elected not to earn miles for flight
G6 - Lounge Access purchased

Print Wikipost

Boarding pass codes

Search this Thread

Old Dec 29, 2012, 6:56 pm

Programs: AC E50K (*Gold), DL, CZ
Although I had initial cause for concern, all it led to was going through the full body scanner at YYZ (initially for NEXUS, just the regular detector), had to do the full body scan at BOS because you must exit the building and walk through the garage. At EWR, nothing happened, since I just had to take the Terminal A-C shuttle bus.

I guess the worries stemmed from the fact that the check-in agent pointed it out to me. I'm used to "DOK".

Originally Posted by HerpaYvr
Thats happened to me, just get the last two reprinted and it comes off! unless you stay airside and then it does not matter!

Better SSSS through our ex 7-11 CATSA folks than the Paranoid and insecure TSA kind of people
Old Sep 5, 2013, 9:00 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

LT07?

Just noticed, why does my boarding pass have an observation LT07 before ACMM? (LT07/ACMM.)

This is a domestic leg on a Europe latitude pass, upgraded long time ago.

Also new: there is a little picture of a meal. None on the international continuation.
Old Sep 5, 2013, 9:02 am

Programs: AC 75K
Is the domestic leg the same flight # as the international leg? Those in Y get free buy on board.

They probably don't update the file once the segment is upgraded.
Old Sep 5, 2013, 9:07 am

Programs: AC MM E50 , Former SPG, now Marriott LT Plat
I believe that means Latitude fare, complimentary $7.00 from the BOB.
Why you have it if in R I have no idea.
Old Sep 5, 2013, 9:26 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AC SE 2MM; UA MP Premier Silver; Marriott Bonvoy LT Titanium Elite; Radisson; Avis PC
Originally Posted by IluvSQ
I believe that means Latitude fare, complimentary $7.00 from the BOB.
Why you have it if in R I have no idea.
Ditto. Lat Euro flight pass - always get the LT07/ACMM as if that made any difference... maybe I can get a free Y meal to boot?
Old Aug 9, 2014, 11:17 am

Programs: AC SE*MM, Bonvoy LT Plat, HH Gold, National EE, Sixt Plat, Hz 5*
So I flew AC115 yesterday, and noticed a new remark on the BP: ML*1/SPEQ ML1 is obvious, but I've never seen SPEQ before, and neither had the service director.
Old Dec 20, 2014, 7:34 am

Programs: AS MVP/AC75K/AM Gold/UA*S/SPG-Marriott Lifetime Titanium/Accor-FPC Gold/HHDiamond/Hyatt Exp
Originally Posted by ACflyerDE
LH still does recognize status with other *A members, however on some occasions the system needs an override by the check-in agent.

When LH does not recognize your status, the BP will say ACP, UAP, TGP, etc. where P just means "program".
Apologies for resurrecting this older thread, but I am always reluctant to start a new one.

Just checked-in for WAW-MUC-YUL and the LH BPs display:

AC*G WAW-MUC
AC*P MUC-YUL

Weird, no?
Old Jan 6, 2015, 6:31 am

Programs: AC SEMM
On AC 153 YYZ-YVR tomorrow. Got the LT07 on my BP. I upgraded from B into business class. From this and other threads it is suggested that this code means $7 worth of food from the cart. Does this mean no hot breakfast for me?
Old Jan 6, 2015, 9:51 am
Suspended

Programs: AC E50K (*G) WS Gold | SPG/Fairmont Plat Hilton/Hyatt Diamond Marriott Silver | National Exec Elite
Originally Posted by Geoflying
On AC 153 YYZ-YVR tomorrow. Got the LT07 on my BP. I upgraded from B into business class. From this and other threads it is suggested that this code means $7 worth of food from the cart. Does this mean no hot breakfast for me?
Oops. Misread it. Deleted
Old Jan 6, 2015, 9:55 am

Programs: AC 75K
No - it's just carried over from the original B class booking. You're fine for a meal in J.
Old Jan 6, 2015, 11:12 pm

Programs: AS 100K, UA*S, IHG Plat, Marriott Titanium, Hilton Diamond | Formerly: AC Super Elite
Do what I did. I had a flight where I applied PR07 at booking and months later, requested my e-up which cleared. I ate the J meal that I was entitled to (funnily, I apparently requested a SPML but forgot ....), and I showed my bp to the SD and was allowed to choose a free BOB entrée item (I paid for it after all ...)

Also, the "sushi" really sucks -- even I can make sushi better than that!
Old Jan 7, 2015, 4:15 am
Suspended

Programs: AC E50K (*G) WS Gold | SPG/Fairmont Plat Hilton/Hyatt Diamond Marriott Silver | National Exec Elite
I don't mind the sushi.... But that's just me!
Old Apr 29, 2015, 12:58 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AC SE 2MM; UA MP Premier Silver; Marriott Bonvoy LT Titanium Elite; Radisson; Avis PC
Standing in the galley just now waiting for a Y pax to finish using the J lav, I ended up staring at the PIL and saw the usual AC*SM (only me!), AC*SE, AC*E, AC*P, LT07, etc.

But what is AC*F? (yes, "eff")
Old Apr 29, 2015, 1:08 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AC SE MM, BA Gold, SQ Silver, Bonvoy Tit LTG, Hyatt Glob, HH Diamond
Originally Posted by yyznomad
Standing in the galley just now waiting for a Y pax to finish using the J lav, I ended up staring at the PIL and saw the usual AC*SM (only me!), AC*SE, AC*E, AC*P, LT07, etc.

But what is AC*F? (yes, "eff")
E35K is AC*F
E75K is AC*D
Old Apr 29, 2015, 1:20 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by canadiancow
E35K is AC*F
E75K is AC*D
Thanks.

Do D and F actually mean anything like SE/E/P?
(to be clear, D could mean "DYWKIA" )

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.