Summer schedule

Old Mar 2, 2005, 4:42 pm
Original Poster

Summer schedule

I was just looking at some flight options for this summer and I was surprised at the number of flights AC is offering on some routes. YYZ-YYC is back to hourly service, YYZ-YVR is every 30 minutes during the morning peak and then hourly afterwards, and YYZ-YWG is up to 9 flights per day. I don't think we've seen frequencies like these since the summer after the big merger.
Old Mar 2, 2005, 10:16 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AC 75K, Hertz President’s Circle, Accor Gold, Hilton Gold, Marriott Gold
and Summer deals!

$149 YYC-YYZ for example on AC or WS.

Western routes heavily discounted to $58/59 throughout the summer and into September but on WS only.

If you know you are going I would definitely buy these up as prices certainly won't go much lower and who knows how long Jetsgo will be around.
Old Mar 3, 2005, 3:14 pm
Original Poster

There is certainly going to be no shortage of seats with CanJet entering the market, JetsGo and WestJet engaged in a battle for the so-called bottom feeders, and Air Canada trying to regain lost market share. At least until one of them gives up or goes bankrupt.
Old Mar 3, 2005, 4:42 pm

Speaking as a bottom feeder, I vaguely resemble that comment.

Originally Posted by StuMcIlwain
There is certainly going to be no shortage of seats with CanJet entering the market, JetsGo and WestJet engaged in a battle for the so-called bottom feeders, and Air Canada trying to regain lost market share. At least until one of them gives up or goes bankrupt.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.