Wiki Posts
Search

Lounge access in SFO

Search this Thread

Old Feb 13, 2005, 11:53 am
Original Poster

Programs: ACMM SE100K; Marriott Bonvoy Lifetime Platinum Elite
Lounge access in SFO

I'm flying up in J to SFO in March for the first time in a couple of years. Since AC in is in T1 in SFO do J and E/SE passengers still get access to the CO lounge next to the AC ticket counter? I'd be kind of foolish to make folks go to the RCC in T3.

BTW, when the heck are they going to move AC to SFO T3? Last time I had to connect to a UA flight down to SNA and I had to run at top speed through a totally empty T2, go through security and made my flight with about a minute to spare. It certainly helped in ORD.
Old Feb 13, 2005, 12:01 pm

Programs: AC SE MM, Hyatt Globalist, SPG Platinum, hhonors Gold
You get access to the Delta Crown Room lounge upstairs above the Delta ticket counter. I'm in no hurry for AC to move near the RCC. The Delta Lounge, although it is a bit of a hike and still outside of security, is pleasant and has free alcohol.
Old Feb 13, 2005, 12:06 pm

Programs: SPG - Platinum, Hertz - 5 Star
Originally Posted by Mozzarella
I'm flying up in J to SFO in March for the first time in a couple of years. Since AC in is in T1 in SFO do J and E/SE passengers still get access to the CO lounge next to the AC ticket counter? I'd be kind of foolish to make folks go to the RCC in T3.

BTW, when the heck are they going to move AC to SFO T3? Last time I had to connect to a UA flight down to SNA and I had to run at top speed through a totally empty T2, go through security and made my flight with about a minute to spare. It certainly helped in ORD.
AC J Pax in SFO have a choice of the CO or DL lounge. The CO lounge as you recall is next to the AC check in area on the mainlevel. The DL lounge is on the second level at the entrance of the next pier, approx 200 feet towards T2 from the CO lounge. Look for the elevator to take you up to the second level. Personally I prefer the DL lounge because it has windows and better work spaces.

The caveat for SFO is that the security lines can be a little onerous, so you need to allow a little extra time to get through, just to be safe.

DF

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.