AC upgrade certs available

Old Feb 13, 05, 4:04 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA Silver
AC upgrade certs available

I have a number of AC upgrade certificates available that expire by the end of Feb.

I currently have available:

2 Special SWU
8 SWU
4 North America UG
1 arrivals Lounge pass
3 MLL passes

PM me if anyone is interested
Old Feb 13, 05, 9:25 am

Programs: Aeroplan SE AND 1MM, HHonors Gold, Marriott Rewards Gold, Fairmont President Club Platinum
For those certificates that you can not give away (I suspect that SSWUs should still be easily given away), you might give your surplus certificates to a lounge agent, or to a concierge (which I what I did).
Old Feb 13, 05, 1:08 pm
Original Poster

Programs: BA Silver
If I were in Canada or passing through an airport where AC is present I would do just that. I do realise it is rather late to offer these but I only just found all the certs when clearing out the office. I know I for sure won't use them before Feb 28 so offering them here first is better than to throw them out.....
Old Feb 13, 05, 5:54 pm

Programs: E50, Skymiles, Onepass, Alaska milage
Originally Posted by fm747
I have a number of AC upgrade certificates available that expire by the end of Feb.

2 Special SWU
8 SWU
4 North America UG
1 arrivals Lounge pass
3 MLL passes

2 Special SWU and some MLL passes would be appreciated. I am flying out on the 21st of February. I'm an elite.

Thanks.
Old Feb 13, 05, 8:20 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AC E75K 2MM former 14-year SE; UA MP Premier Silver; Marriott Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium Elite
Originally Posted by Padre
2 Special SWU and some MLL passes would be appreciated. I am flying out on the 21st of February. I'm an elite.

Thanks.
What does "PM" mean again?
Old Feb 13, 05, 8:27 pm

Programs: AC nothing,HH Silver,PC Gold, BW Plat
Originally Posted by yyznomad
What does "PM" mean again?
Prime Minister duh!
Old Feb 13, 05, 10:18 pm

Programs: Aeroplan SE AND 1MM, HHonors Gold, Marriott Rewards Gold, Fairmont President Club Platinum
If I were in Canada or passing through an airport where AC is present I would do just that. I do realise it is rather late to offer these but I only just found all the certs when clearing out the office. I know I for sure won't use them before Feb 28 so offering them here first is better than to throw them out.....
Even without coming to Canada, there is a combined AC/SK lounge at LHR, and an AC lounge in Paris. In addition, there are concierge agents in both cities, as well as in Frankfurt. If you are flying via one of those cities, you could give it to a lounge agent, or a concierge agent, there.
Old Feb 14, 05, 8:32 am

Programs: AC - ACMM; LH - SEN
Originally Posted by FlyerGoldII
Even without coming to Canada, there is a combined AC/SK lounge at LHR, and an AC lounge in Paris. In addition, there are concierge agents in both cities, as well as in Frankfurt. If you are flying via one of those cities, you could give it to a lounge agent, or a concierge agent, there.
The OP said exactly that:

"If I were in Canada or passing through an airport where AC is present I would do just that. "

No need to harangue the OP for wanting to do a good deed.
Old Feb 14, 05, 4:49 pm

BWDave

Hi There:

Newbie in this forum. I'm looking for 2 SWU's...need them by this week. Let me know what you would like for them and how to contact you.

2 Special SWU
8 SWU
4 North America UG
1 arrivals Lounge pass
3 MLL passes

Search this Thread