Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Air Canada | Aeroplan
Reload this Page >

AC ranks third in online customer service according to new study

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Feb 8, 2005, 4:31 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend
Original Poster

Programs: HH Silver

http://www.emarketer.com/Article.aspx?1003250

Interestingly, US Airways seems to be handling its online services well, despite its perilous financial position (the company has filed for bankruptcy twice in two years) and in contrast to the recent headlines it has received for bad service (including delays and lost baggage around Christmas because of weather and staffing problems, and a US Department of Transportation study which declared it the worst US carrier based on consumer complaints). In the Customer Respect Group study, US Airways receives the highest rating among airlines for how it treats its customers online.

The company is followed by a mix of US-based and international airlines of varying sizes, with the top five rounded out by British Airways, Air Canada, Independence Air and Northwest Airlines
Old Feb 8, 2005, 4:34 pm

Programs: Aeroplan SE AND 1MM, HHonors Gold, Marriott Bonvoy Platinum , L'Accor Platinum
Originally Posted by tcook052
http://www.emarketer.com/Article.aspx?1003250

Interestingly, US Airways seems to be handling its online services well, despite its perilous financial position (the company has filed for bankruptcy twice in two years) and in contrast to the recent headlines it has received for bad service (including delays and lost baggage around Christmas because of weather and staffing problems, and a US Department of Transportation study which declared it the worst US carrier based on consumer complaints). In the Customer Respect Group study, US Airways receives the highest rating among airlines for how it treats its customers online.

The company is followed by a mix of US-based and international airlines of varying sizes, with the top five rounded out by British Airways, Air Canada, Independence Air and Northwest Airlines
That is news to me. As I and others have posted on this forum, if an error message prevents one from booking a ticket online (either revenue or Aeroplan) online, the web site support staff do not have the authority or ability to book the ticket.
Old Feb 8, 2005, 7:02 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AC 75K, Hertz President’s Circle, Accor Gold, Hilton Gold, Marriott Gold
Okay, I admit at not having used the usairways site recently but a couple of years back it was the most HORRID piece of junk anywhere. I doubt it has changed much and so would not give this study too much credence. What about all the privacy snafus, where do these fit in?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.