Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Air Canada | Aeroplan
Reload this Page >

How to leave extra certs at Lounge?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

How to leave extra certs at Lounge?

Search this Thread

Old Feb 3, 2005, 8:07 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AC SE 2MM; UA MP Premier Silver; Marriott Bonvoy LT Titanium Elite; Radisson; Avis PC
Yeah, I was almost misled by Simon's post.. the use of the " " is one of the strongest emoticons in this forum!
Old Feb 3, 2005, 8:57 pm

Programs: ACMM / Altitude S100K / HH Diamond
That's OK - just sit back, have a beer and all will be well again

(oops I said beer - something americans are not familiar with - will that close down THIS thread or ban ME?)

PB
Old Feb 3, 2005, 10:11 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by PreferBulkhead
That's OK - just sit back, have a beer and all will be well again

(oops I said beer - something americans are not familiar with - will that close down THIS thread or ban ME?)

PB
Imagine talking about beer and giving away certs in the same thread.

I will banish you to watching the Super Bore with beer and certs in hand.
Old Feb 4, 2005, 5:29 am

Programs: ACMM / Altitude S100K / HH Diamond
Ah Banishment ... will be in SFO so will actually get a chance to see the US commercials for a change

PB
Old Feb 4, 2005, 2:44 pm

End of November I gave a number of certs to the check-in agent at YYZ T1 - she called over the concierge and gave them to him and they were both very gracious. On my way back from MEL in YYZ a few weeks later, I gave the rest of my certs to the MLL desk person who said she'd pass them to the concierge. Everyone was quite happy to take them, and I hope by now they've been of benefit to someone.

Has anyone here received a u/g because of passes left with concierges?

H

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.