Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Trip report: Mileage run to MIA

Search this Thread

Old Dec 17, 2004, 7:06 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

My brother was off to washington DC last weekend and cleared US customs.The agent asked why he was going into the US .He replied he was "going for a course"The agent started asking all kinds of questions and was sending him for a secondary.My brother asked why all this because of a "course"he was attending.
To the agents credit,he mis-understood my brother to say he was "picking up a corpse".
Funny now,not so then.Damn Canadian accents
Old Dec 17, 2004, 9:20 am

That was pretty funny!
Old Dec 17, 2004, 9:38 am

Programs: AC*P
I'm sure they'll send u for 3rd or 4th if they find u have a visa to Saudi Arabia or UAE, or you are a dual citizen holding another country's passport.
Old Dec 17, 2004, 12:48 pm
exAC

Originally Posted by wangyangs
I'm sure they'll send u for 3rd or 4th if they find u have a visa to Saudi Arabia or UAE, or you are a dual citizen holding another country's passport.
Even worse, I had an Iranian visa in my passport and the last trip the US Immigration agent stopped one page short of it as she flipped through my passport.

I just got back from the passport office where I have applied for a new passport.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.